No announcement yet.

I don't want to lose him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, hon, I'm glad to hear that. I'm sure this will be a lot easier to talk about and deal with in person. I'm here wishing you the best!

Comment

Thank you everyone for being so caring and everything....
      I've seen people say after they broken up that it was weird for them to come to this site (to sum it up that's what I got from the people that I've seen leave) and I thought to myself that just because Clay and I were broken up I wouldn't want to leave this site, you all are wonderful people and I am glad even though it's over the internet I've met you all.
      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MissShortie View Post
        as I told Talent_2 I've been on an emotional rollercoaster the last 24 hours.
        He called me last night saying he made a huge mistake breaking up with me, so we are working things out so hopefully things will turn out for the best
        awww thats good hoping for the best for you guys

Comment

Wow sounds like you've had a rough few days. I hope you do manage to sort things out. Your visit will probably help alot. If he's been missing you loads then it will be good for him to help him sort himself out. I do hope it goes well.

Comment

Glad to hear that. The upcoming trip should really help make things right. It couldn't have come at a better time!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluestars View Post
              Glad to hear that. The upcoming trip should really help make things right. It couldn't have come at a better time!
              I was totally thinking that! like if this had to happen it happened I guess at a good time? wow that sounds horrible.... haha oh well
              Tomorrow is 4 days till I'm flying to Missouri!

Comment

I hope this trip is a healing, rebuilding time for both of you

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
                  I hope this trip is a healing, rebuilding time for both of you
                  I want that so bad I hope this trip is that way too. so bad...

Comment

Happy for you!
                    [CENTER]

Comment

I'll be crossing my fingers for you both =)
                      Good luck, hun.

Comment

I hope that he is reminded as to why you loves yuo, guys feel the distance very differently than we do. My SO and me went through somethign VERY similar not even a month ago, we're now okay and trying to focus more on a clearer form of communication. IE. no SERIOUS text message conversations.
                        "serious talk + text = arguements" I honestly think i'm going to make a serious theory about that equation. Haha, but i'm glad your a on a better track, best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by __ms.jaye View Post
                          I hope that he is reminded as to why you loves yuo, guys feel the distance very differently than we do. My SO and me went through somethign VERY similar not even a month ago, we're now okay and trying to focus more on a clearer form of communication. IE. no SERIOUS text message conversations.
                          "serious talk + text = arguements" I honestly think i'm going to make a serious theory about that equation. Haha, but i'm glad your a on a better track, best wishes.
                          I totally believe this. like seriously. but it's hard to talk on the phone with each other in the day and afternoons so thats all we have is text so I'm trying to keep it light and loving instead of anything serious
                          Last edited by MissShortie; November 16, 2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                            X