Love Is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Is...

I didn't know where to put this really..
    But I've taken an idea from the things to do section and I'm using it as a St. V surprise. I've cut out and painted a heap of little paper hearts and I'm going to stick them all over Obi's room while he's out Saturday night.
    On the back of each I'm writing a "Love Is..." and I've used memories of ours, little things we do for each other, added a few humourous ones and even looked up the old "love is..." comic for inspiration... but I have a lot more hearts than things to write on them at the moment! So, what is love to you? Here are some I have already...

Love is...
    • Realising your girlfriend has plastered your room with little hearts and not being angry
    • Morning breath kisses
    • Making an international call to serenade her
    • Bringing out the best in each other
    • When you can’t get him out of your head
    • Giving her a plane ticket so that she can come to you
    • New year’s kisses
    • Appreciating the small things
    • Stealing a kiss during the red light
    • Staying up until dawn talking
    • Learning a secret code
    • Trusting her with your diary
    • Texting that you believe dreams can come true
    • Offline messages early in the morning
    • Written in the fog on the mirror

Someone want to add to my list?
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Those last few minutes before falling asleep where you're just so happy to be cuddling.

Comment

That moment when you look into their eyes and realize the fight was stupid and apologize at the same time.

Comment

Ohh I like these... ^^ It makes me AWWW! Though I don't think we've ever had that moment Gurl, we're both too stuborn!

Comment

ROFLMFAO I've only had it happen when I was MUCH younger...but its the cutest sweetest thing!

Comment

Love is also giving your last bit of food to the person you love when you both have the munchies.

Comment

Love is....
              • when you both say the exact same thing at the same time in chat.
              • carrying pictures of your sweetheart with you where ever you go.
              • when you get lost in your sweetheart over video/audio chat.
              • when you are feeling blue, knowing that your sweetheart is always there for you.
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

That's a good one.. I'm always stealing his food ^^

Comment

Love is:

-giving your girlfriend your sweater when its below freezing, just because you don't want to see her cold.
                  -breaking down and crying when you have to leave her, even when you know you're going to see her again.
                  -that every single thing that they give you, you treasure it like gold, no matter what.
                  -whenever she has problems with someone or something, you bounce around like a monkey on a sugar rush, because you just want to find whatever hurt her and destroy it.
                  -every single thing they do is magic, and you wouldn't trade a single second with anyone else for a lifetime with her. (I think I said that right)
                  National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Driving in the snow fall, walking 20 minutes without warmers only to get me some Falafel!

Comment

love is:
                      • learning their language/teaching them your language
                      • checking the weather forecast at their place, to see whether they're going to be cold at work
                      • letting them go on to study abroad, even as it means that you will be on your own for 9 months
                      • moving 700 miles away from your family to live with them in another country
                      • basically living with their chaotic family for a month just to be able to spend time with them
                      • remembering to put on your wedding ring every day after work
                      • putting your studies on hold and getting a job to be able to support you both
                      • going after a bunch of teenagers who harassed them and giving them hell for it
                      • spending €700 on a plane ticket to see them for 10 days
                      Last edited by lunamea; February 12, 2010, 11:38 AM.

Comment

*makes little hearts* This will look either really cool or really lame... Thank you all Keep them comming if you think of others please ^^

Comment

i think this will look cool! actually, i may steal the idea of you one day when we are finally together for vday. that's if you don't mind of course....

- the smile when they see you on their doorstep/at the airport.
                          - that cup of tea when you're down/sick (with lemon and no question about the amount of sugar you want in it)
                          - toothbrushes touching and it doesn't feel gross
                          - getting along with their friends, just because they are their friends, even though you know you probably wouldn't even talk to them otherwise.
                          - your favourite breakfast in bed
                          - being together and not saying one word all day ... and feeling okay about it!

Comment

^^ the toothbrush one is hell funny!

And sure, I pinched half the idea anyways! People could even mail their hearts to their SO's family/friends and get them to do it for them as a surprise. ^^ thats if you're not easily embarrased of course

Comment

hmmm. something just came to my mind... you could put the hearts in a box, then wrap it upside down ... in a way, that when the SO receives it... and opens it, they all fall out on the ground. make lots of mess. but its the kind of cute mess, pleasure to clean up (kind of like the tic tacs in post box in 'Juno' )

Comment

Working...
                              X