This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT DO I GET HIS MOM

I am so horrible at picking out Christmas presents :/ I mean, I'm not worried about what to get him, since I am going to be broke beyond belief, I'm sure he wont accept a gift anyhow. BUT HIS MOM, she's letting me stay at her house for 16 days, shes excited to have me, but still..I gotta get her something.
    I keep thinking of things, but I can't.
    Help?

Find out what sort of wine/drinks she likes and get her a nice bottle of red or white wine. It never goes wrong.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Wine, a gift card to her favorite restaurant, ANYTHING from Bath & Body Works is always good (and the associates there will help you find something). Wait until you get there so you can get a better idea of what she's into and then pick it up before you leave.

Comment

Wine is good...but the OP is 16, so maybe not the best in this situation.

I think that pretty candles are always nice. Or some different teas with a pretty tea mug.

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
          Wine is good...but the OP is 16, so maybe not the best in this situation.
          Don't worry, she only has 16 posts!

Comment

WOAH! I take my 17 status very seriously! Only one year from being legal & a botttle of wine could actually work quite nicely. She drinks, definitely. whiskey might be more her style, but haha, I wouldn't wanna be inappropriate. Kyle is 18 and in Alberta, so he's legal to buy alcohol. So thats an option. Hmmmmm.

Comment

Working...
            X