What do i get her for christmas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do i get her for christmas???

I havent a clue on what to get her, only thing i know im getting her and her roomate is the internet, but other then that i have no idea what to get here lol she doesnt even know what she wants, i know what she likes wolves, dragons, nature stuff, stuffed animals, music, jewelry, books, ect to top that off i gotta get her parents at least a little something because there actually getting me something so yeah little help here? lol

You could make something? Like this kiss flip bock idea which has been posted on here quite a few times! Or you could buy/make a love letter satchel and put one letter inside? A CD she really wants? It doesn't always have to be expensive.

I would tell you what I'm getting for my SO, but she's browsing the forum too, so...

Comment

I'm assuming you're going to have limited space too as you're going over to scotland right? let me see... I know my friend bought me a little pewter dragon pendent once- it had a little blue crystal which was cute- I know you can get silver and gold ones too, if pewter isn't her thing...

or maybe one of those "Adopt an..." gift sets? I've seen loads of different animal ones- there might be a wolf one somewhere? or a build a bear? do you have some sort of price-range you are looking at?

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

the dragon pendant sounds cute! well im on a limited budget so i would say my price range would be $60 or under

Comment

well I know those pendants are waaaaay under $60- the pewter ones at least. (eheh my room used to be filled with dragons, I even had an incense burner, and the smoke came out of the dragons nose as the incense burnt ^_^)

you said she likes nature... i dunno if she has a garden or whatnot, but maybe a butterfly house or a wind-chime?

I know what it's like trying to find the perfect gift- I've finally settled on a bento box and sushi making kit for my SO =/ thankfully I don't have to think of his family until he comes here for new years... I have no clue what to get them! I know his dad likes the sci-fi channel... that is it lol

Comment

I would try and get her parents something that is representative of where you live. I'd say New England maple syrup would be a good choice, but I'm afraid customs would take it from you!

Maybe bring them some wine from a local vineyard?

As for Denise...how about a charm bracelet or something? You could start with just one or two charms (say, a heart and a music note), and then you can add on to it throughout your life with other charms. That way, you wouldn't break the bank, and you can have a little tradition of getting her a new charm for things like your wedding anniversary, her birthday, and Christmas.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Originally posted by nicole View Post
              well I know those pendants are waaaaay under $60- the pewter ones at least. (eheh my room used to be filled with dragons, I even had an incense burner, and the smoke came out of the dragons nose as the incense burnt ^_^)

you said she likes nature... i dunno if she has a garden or whatnot, but maybe a butterfly house or a wind-chime?

I know what it's like trying to find the perfect gift- I've finally settled on a bento box and sushi making kit for my SO =/ thankfully I don't have to think of his family until he comes here for new years... I have no clue what to get them! I know his dad likes the sci-fi channel... that is it lol

awww that insense dragon sounds cute!!! you got a link on where i can find those pendants?

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
              I would try and get her parents something that is representative of where you live. I'd say New England maple syrup would be a good choice, but I'm afraid customs would take it from you!

Maybe bring them some wine from a local vineyard?

As for Denise...how about a charm bracelet or something? You could start with just one or two charms (say, a heart and a music note), and then you can add on to it throughout your life with other charms. That way, you wouldn't break the bank, and you can have a little tradition of getting her a new charm for things like your wedding anniversary, her birthday, and Christmas.

i like the charm bracelet as well yeaaaah im gonna try to avoid food because i know they are rather picky about it, i know her mom likes the ocean and country side

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                i like the charm bracelet as well yeaaaah im gonna try to avoid food because i know they are rather picky about it, i know her mom likes the ocean and country side
                Could you possibly take a day trip to the ocean before you go and take some photos? You could print one and put it in a nice frame for her parents.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I'm not sure how artsy you are, but maybe make her a scrapbook? They dont have to be really expensive. I got one for my bf last Christmas and he said he loved it because it was so personal.

Comment

Originally posted by squiddie View Post
                    Could you possibly take a day trip to the ocean before you go and take some photos? You could print one and put it in a nice frame for her parents.
                    wish i could but its like an hour and half from where i live, i'll think of something ive always found it hard to shop for presents for people lol

Comment

https://store.higherheart.com/produc...Pendant/4309/0

^^ this site is good, but it's in the UK... I would try google shopping- it could bring up some US based sites hope that helps!

Comment

thanks you

Comment

Working...
                        X