Who are you when I'm not looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are you when I'm not looking?

So this song really makes me smile and I hope you all enjoyed it but it leads me to my questions.

What are some of the things that you do that your SO doesn't know about?

What are you excited to learn about your SO that will come when you've closed the distance?

There's nothing really that I do that my SO doesn't know about, I was with him for 2 months at one time, so we got to know each other and how we react on a daily basis and things we didn't know etc. I feel very comfortable around him so I don't hide anything.

Comment

I don't think I do anything that my SO doesn't know about, we talk about everything! As far as when we close the distance I am excited to see how our relationship will be once living together nothing really comes to mind about what I am excited to learn about it. It's a long way down the road before we close the distance but it's always fun to think about the future

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I love that song!!! I like country so ya

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. He knows a lot about me but I'm sure there are things that he doesn't know. lol

Comment

one thing i know he doesn't really know about me is i have more of a dirty mind than he thinks :3 but other then that i don't think there is anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SamiWami View Post
            one thing i know he doesn't really know about me is i have more of a dirty mind than he thinks :3 but other then that i don't think there is anything.
            Interesting...

Comment

I think my SO knows everything. We lived together for 5 weeks, so we got to know each other quite well over that time.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
                Interesting...
                hahaha well in his eyes i'm pretty innocent xD

Comment

My SO knows all about me.,,,he knows my weaknesses and loves me still...and knows my strengths....I have let all walls down for the first time in my life.
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I dont think he knows how much I love singing and dancing when no one is around and for no reason at all. Other than that we know each other pretty well, I think. We lived in the same apartment for a year but under completely diff circumstances... Which I guess isnt so much of a bad things since we both experienced each other as friends in a whole lot of diff situations in our lives.

Comment

The only thing about me he doesn't know, is the amount of suffering I went through waiting for him. He would beat himself up to no end if he truly knew. He also wouldn't believe he is more than worth it, so I will NEVER tell him all of it.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                        The only thing about me he doesn't know, is the amount of suffering I went through waiting for him. He would beat himself up to no end if he truly knew. He also wouldn't believe he is more than worth it, so I will NEVER tell him all of it.
                        Not that I have waited nearly as much as you honey..but this says what I feel sooo much!
                        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

My SO doesn't know that it was my mom who really helped us together. I was in a relationship before my SO and it wasn't a great one. My mom had been talking to my SO for a while and he opened his heart to her about me. I was talking to my mom about my bf at the time, and she shared with me everything my SO had shared with her. She had me in tears, and right then I knew what I had to do. I called my bf and broke up with him. I cried because I had just an almost 1 1/2year relationship. I called my SO crying and he was there for me. A month or two later we started dating. I couldn't be happier. My SO doesn't know my mom shared personal information with me. I'm not sure if I'll tell him.
                          LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
                          -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

My SO might not know how much I like to party and go out with my friends. Well, he knows I go clubbing from time to time, but I doubt that he realized how much i LOVE doing it. Because I live in Germany, I am legal to drink alcohol and I think he doesn't like the fact or doesn't even know about it....He never realy asks about my party-habits, therefore he probably doesn't know a lot....

Comment

What are some of the things that you do that your SO doesn't know about?
                              I talk about him constantly, I do check out other guys, but I do not dare touch, I changed my major AGAIN, I am constantly looking to see if he is online, and I love to do logic puzzles

What are you excited to learn about your SO that will come when you've closed the distance?
                              I'm excited to learn how he interacts with other people and how he will show his love for me in person!
                              "Forever and Always"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X