She sang to me on my birthday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She sang to me on my birthday!!!

Todays my birthday, im 26. And a few weeks ago i suggested Denise sing for me on my birthday to make me feel like she was here, for reasons known only to me she is terrified to sing infront of people because she thinks she sucks. She has sung a few lines for me over mic before but not a full song. Over the phone she sang Black Velvet the entire song, and heh she sounded amazing if i wasent talking to her before i wouldnt know who she was, she sounded like a different person entirely and i was so blown away by it. Nobody has ever done that for me before, it was the best birthday present ive ever recieved! It made my entire day *happy sniffles* I love her so much

Awwww, how exciting. Happy birthday btw

Comment

Aww, that's so sweet. I'm so glad you got to share such a special moment. And happy birthday!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

How wonderful! So sweet of her.
        Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Aww!!! That is so so so sweet!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Aww how sweet! Happy birthday

Comment

thanks everybody!!! nobody has ever made me feel this special in my life, i always invisioned love like this growing up but i never thought i would ever experiance it!!

Comment

Happy birthday =D Awww that was so sweet of her to overcome her fears like that to sing for you. Just goes to show how much you mean to her. =)

Comment

heh mmmhmmm im so happy she did, she sounds beautiful

Comment

awwweee thats soo awesome!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ nd happy birthday!!!!
                    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Awww! That's such an adorable thing for her to do!

Happy Birthday Caitlin!! Hope you're having a great day!

Comment

Sooo sweet!!!!! Very happy for you.
                        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Happy Birthday Scorpio sister! What a sweet present and such a show of love, you are blessed!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

thanks everybody

Comment

Working...
                            X