Perfect song for everyone in an LDR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect song for everyone in an LDR.

So if anyone read my previous post, I had an emotional night with my SO.

I was on youtube and this video popped up on the side. Found it kind of ironic.

I'm sure we all remember this song from a few years back. I haven't heard it in forever, but it's funny how much more those lyrics mean to me now.

Just thought I'd share.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jKnJnNtho
    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Woahhh I used to love that song!! And you're right...it really does describe the last night being with your SO
    Thanks for reminding me of this song

Comment

Thanks for posting! I also used to love this song back when it was popular!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I used to sing this time all the time!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I love this song, thanks for posting

Comment

Oh, gosh, this song takes me back to high school. And so many of the lyrics make much more sense now! (As in, I can feel the sentiment behind them now, where before I could only imagine...) Thanks for sharing it!
            My heart belongs to a pilot!
            ~*~
            ~*~
            [/center]

Comment

Oh man that song takes me back. Of course, at the time, it meant "Oh please don't let this school dance end! I haven't had my sweaty awkward yardstick slowdance with the only 7th grader who doesn't have braces!"

But now...yeah. I haven't heard this song in ages.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

That's a great song! Thanks for sharing

Really brings back memories of that last night together before I took off.. *snivel* ...Hehe, and we DID share a bottle of wine that night. Oooh, and the first part of the song reminds me of another wine-night as well

Comment

ha you know whats funny.. i just left my SO on tuesday.. and monday night we were cuddling in bed listening to music, and i put this song on
                  i've always loovedd this song
                  <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bølle View Post
                    That's a great song! Thanks for sharing

Really brings back memories of that last night together before I took off.. *snivel* ...Hehe, and we DID share a bottle of wine that night. Oooh, and the first part of the song reminds me of another wine-night as well
                    LOL TOO FUNNY!! I can totally relate to that feeling.

I'm glad you all love it as much as I do. Such an appropriate blast from the past!
                    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Working...
                    X