Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are thinking about your SO what do you miss most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are thinking about your SO what do you miss most?

Just out of curiosity, what do you miss most when you think about them?

When I imagine him, I just really miss looking into his eyes, being in his arms and smell the taste of his skin...

everything. just being in her arms is what i miss the most

Comment

What I missed the most...was when he would just hold me. We'd talk, kiss, snuggle, anything that came to mind. If I weren't an insomniac I could've fallen asleep in his arms.

Comment

I havent met my SO yet but when we're havin a rough time I just miss his smile, how he'd get on and as soon as his camera is turned on he would scream my name and beg me to turn on mine quickly cause he misses my face
        Basically I miss in general spendin time with him, this is when we dont spend much time together.

Comment

His warmth! No matter what the weather is like he is always so hot, and i love being wrapped in his arms feeling his warmth!

Comment

Falling asleep beside him, breathing him in, feeling the warmth coming off him, listening to him talk in his sleep... Oh man, I miss him right now. Raaaaawr.

Comment

Usually when I think of him I miss his hugs and being in his arms, it feels so safe and warm there.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Just being near him.

Comment

Definitely the tactile dimensions of "presence." By this I mean, his warmth, his weight, his touch... along with that, I miss his scent, taste, and being able to better sense his emotions. Siiigh.
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

I miss being in his arms!!!

Comment

I miss his weird comments to everything, he always has a different opinion to things than anybody else and it's always so amusing to "discuss" with him, because he always shows me those completely different angles to look at this. So, long story short: I miss our conversations

Comment

Oh goodness, everything. Looking into his eyes, and seeing him look back into mine. Running my fingers through his hair, listening to his voice in person rather than on (sometimes dodgy) phone lines and what seems to be the most common thing - being in his arms, having him hold me and let me know everything is ok.

*sigh* I miss him so much
                        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Anything just seeing his beautiful face ,no matter what were doing it could be some thing i hate doing but id do it everyday if i was with him,bu i mostly just miss cudding with him under a warm blanket and his arms around me and my head on his chest and feeling his heart beat.

Comment

Being held by her. Her smell. Looking into her beautiful eyes. Just being able to cuddle in bed or on the couch, to hold her hand.
                            But the thing I really miss is cuddling together.

Comment

His furry skin, I love stroking my hands on his arms and feel the 'guy' hair tickle my palms, its so soothing, I can do it for hours and hours.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                              And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                              X