Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Backkk, missed you guys! Tanja, Nicole & Karrington <3

HEY EVERYONE!!!

I used to be on here all the time, until that is my roommate and I got into a big fight about the computer so now I've been without on, baby is gonna buy me one relatively soon so things should go back to normal. I saw my SO Wednesday it was great! I really missed being on here and being able to rant. I'm working 6 days a week now and baby decided to sign a lease for me so that I don't have to deal with anymore roommates crap! It's gonna be by my job so everything is finally coming together. I really hope Tanja's trip to meet Andy's family went over well, I hope the house got sold (Karrington) and I hope the engagment ring thing got settled between Nicole..and everyone else I've thought about everyone! Between my side job of doing essays for people (having to wake up at 9am and using the public libraries computers) taking the bus to and from work and virtually everywhere now that me and my roommate had this agrument i'm always so tired and never home! I love everyone so much and I hope everyone is great!! I'll be back really soon for good and i hope to catch up with everyone!!

LMH: Is he still working like crazy for disney? I hope not you deserve some of his time too!!
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Hey Good to have you back! It was like you disappeared of the face of the internet!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

i did pretty much it drove me crazy! and everytime i got to the libraries i had so much work to do i knew if i'd get on I'd never get any work done i'll have my own computer and stuff really soon!
      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Welcome back, we missed you too! Get everything sorted first and THEN you can spend ages on here again like before :P

Comment

heeeeeey! I was just thinking about you the other day actually, I wondered where you had gone! glad you're back and well!

yeah we sorted that out... we've come to a compromise, and I promised to look at some with him when he comes over here! only 37 days to go

hope the craziness settles down soon! xx

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi!

Comment

good to hear from you! I was wonderin where you went

Comment

I'd wondered where the heck you went! XD Glad you're back, really.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi honey!! I wondered where you had went!!!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X