No announcement yet.

Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eee, Dyno! Have a WONDERFUL wedding, and take care of yourself honey! Let us know how it all goes, and give us lots of pics!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

will post pics when I get em. but officially Mrs. Jacob! A HUGE mishap with the venue...the place we were suppose to have....no one showed up to let us in! we ended up having it in the private room at the restaurant but I married the man I love so even though it would have been to nice have the right spot, we had our family and each other!

Comment

oh my god congratulations! thats so exciting! i want to hear all about it i'm sure you looked gorgeous!
        sorry to hear about the venue... but like you said, you still married the man of your dreams so you can't really complain
        <3
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the venue too, Larysa. But yeah, you are married! Congrats Mrs Jacob!! So thrilled for you both!

Comment

congratulations on getting married!! how exciting! I'm sorry the venue went a little blah.
            can't wait to see pictures!

Comment

Thanks so much everyone. It is so odd seeing my name with Jacob at the end now! Hopefully be getting the pics soon

Comment

Wedding pictures are up!

Comment

Your pictures are gorgeous! I love your dress, and the whole ceremony looks absolutely lovely. I'll go back and look again when I'm feeling a little better, and reply about AOS too. But I just wanted to say, wow, and thank you for sharing the pics!!!

Comment

YAY congratulations and good luck!!! XD
                    Im happy for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X