Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What name would you choose?

Hi everyone!
    I was thinking about to make a website myself to surprise him with only sending the link on a card for his birthday which is in december.
    But i really dont know what kind of name would be best for a website like this.
    Did anyone do that before?
    Should it be with our pet-names or something like that?

If someone has an idea please let me know I would be very happy!! :-)

I would choose whatever you call him most often. When I mail cards to Penn, I alternate between using his real name and my pet name for him (which is the Russian diminutive of his legal name), depending on my mood. I use both equally in real life.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Follow your heart...there has to be a name/special saying between the two of you...like for us...it comes from our song......Me and You...
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

im not sure what kind of website you are talking about. I don't have any advice sorry.

Comment

yes...maybe I just take the pet-names of both of us that would fit i think! thank you for replying

Comment

Choose something meaningful to you both. I try to pick things from the first convos we had, the first couple things he told me he liked, etc.
            Kristen & Ryan - Together since October 2008
            International LDR
            "Who, being loved, is poor?" - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
            X