temptation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

temptation

So I got the Valentine's Care package from Jeff in the mail yesterday. Its been sittin on my desk since I got home and its so tempting i wanna open it. But we promised we would open them together tomorrow on the phone together. Ive shook it a couple times but havent figured it out yet what it is lol. Im so impatient i hate waiting for things lol. Tomorrow is goin to feel like the longest day. I have a family party to go to so were goin to have to wait to open our presents and have our movie date night till later tomorrow night. How many more hours till then? lol

Careful not to shake it too hard, in case there's something in there that's breakable! Just try not to think about it, and the time will go by quicker.

Comment

no i dont shake it hard lol im tryin not too think bout it, but im so excited. I covered it up so Im not lookin at it everytime i walk into my room. lol

Comment

I've had the same problem! My SO sent a package and it arrived earlier this week. It's been so hard not to take a peak and find out what he sent. And, he knows just how bad I am when it comes to curiosity! I'm worse than a little kid! But, I've been good. My cat, however, is a really big fan of boxes, of course. She's tried her hardest to find out what's inside, and I haven't discouraged her! I suppose I could have put the box in a closet, but I'm not that good!

Comment

Ah! I just came home to my man's present sitting on my bed. Right where I left it. Now, it's Valentine's Day here, but he's asleep. I really want to open it now! It's even got a hint: it's been ordered online and it's clothing... Hmm!

Comment

Jealousy aimed at you all! :P Mine is not here yet, thanks to slow customs. I want to sit and obsess over a box I can't open yet too. Damn slow international mail! And of COURSE monday is a holiday in the US. Grrrr.

Comment

seshei haha i love how you let your cat tear at it. just be like oops honey the cat got to it. lol
              Sarah M just give him a lil nudge around 12:01 its technically valentines day then lol
              garnet aww im sorry i hope you get it asap tues monring!

Comment

The package I sent didn't make it there on time. Which is both good and bad, I guess. I baked two batches of cookies. He was hoping for cookies for Christmas, and I didn't send them. I promised to make it up to him for Valentine's Day. He knew he was getting them. I'd have had no chance at keeping his hands out of that package. But, I feel bad they weren't there beforehand. So, I wouldn't have felt too bad if the mischievous kitty made it into the box, because I know he'd have been into his box in no time. But, he taped it up very well knowing the little monster would do her best.

Comment

Working...
                X