Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

booked my flight-now seeing him on christmas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

booked my flight-now seeing him on christmas!!!

eric and i had no intentions of seeing each other for christmas because of the ungodly pricing of tickets.. which was so horrible to find out, knowing i woulnd't be with him for the holidays

hoowevverrr... i ended up looking again not too long ago and finding prices that were prettyy similar to what we're used to paying! we were so excited and said we HAD to buy those tickets.. and so i asked my parents to pay for half as my christmas present.. and they did! i was so super excited that i immediatly went and bought my ticket yesturday

i'm going there because he'll be living out here next year so obiviously he'll be here for christmas next year so it's only fair. it's going to be really hard to not be with my family for christmas.. but it's going to be so worth it to wake up next to him

i'll be there from december 19th-jan 1st! i'm sooo excited!
    <3
    sigpic

Yay! So exciting! My next trip with my SO wasn't until February but I got some early Christmas $ and went ahead & bought a ticket to fly up right after Christmas so I'll get to spend New Year's Eve with him! Have a great time - less than a month for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
      Yay! So exciting! My next trip with my SO wasn't until February but I got some early Christmas $ and went ahead & bought a ticket to fly up right after Christmas so I'll get to spend New Year's Eve with him! Have a great time - less than a month for you!!
      yeah the same thing with us.. he was just planning on coming here for valentines day, so that was suppose to be the next time i'd see him.. but i'm so happy luck was on our side! and yay i'm excited to be with eric on new years eve too! i'm happy you were able to buy your ticket!
      <3
      sigpic

Comment

Coooooool I bet you're so excited

Comment

Yay! Happy for you both
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

YAY!! Very happy for you hon!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
            X