Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another song thats perfect for certain people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another song thats perfect for certain people!

This song fits for those who have been in a abusive relationship the chorus relates to Denise before the chorus relates to my ex, im sure alot of people can relate to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZOQVbNjUVM

not available in my country *sniff*
    can you give me the title and artist?

Comment

Orianthi- According To You

Comment

Not exactly my type of music, but I see what you mean. It reminds me of a friend of mine, who was in a terrible abusive (in so many ways...) relationship. She couldn't get out of it on her own, I had to help her. Her new boyfriend is actually someone she was interested in before she met the asshole that did all those terrible things to her. She wasn't allowed to talk to him for 3 years while they were going out. After they broke up, she called him up and they started going out. He's really great for her. I'm really glad she has him. Only problem is that she isn't very stable emotionally (no wonder, after what she's been through, no one would be stable), and he is spending a year in Russia now, so it's really hard for her.

I actually saw her ex the other day. Scared the shit out of me because I was sort of afraid he would do sth to me, since I was the one who "took her away from him".

Comment

*resists the urge to send this link to her ex*

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post

lol dooooo itttt

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
              Same here haha.

Comment

i feel like doing the same actually lol hmm wonder if i should....

Comment

Nah. The exes will think what they will about us. A song isn't going to change their thoughts. It might make us feel good for awhile, like "Hah, I found someone better," but it's not worth bringing up parts of the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X