Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to send chocolate but it will melt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to send chocolate but it will melt!!

I would really like to send my sweetheart chocolate since he loves to eat swiss chocolate :-)
    But in Australia its that hot already, it will melt until it gets there!!
    Does anyone know if I can "order" chocolate so it will be delivered to his house!??

I mean there are also flower-deliveries so maybe also chocolate??

Replies are highly appreciated!!!!!

Well he can put it in the fridge and it'll be hard again? Might be a different shape, but it's still the same chocolate *shrug* x)

Comment

haha yes thats right, but do you know that hersheys chocolate kisses?? We dont have them here in Switzerland but maybe i could order them somewhere online and send them!!?

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiLove View Post
        haha yes thats right, but do you know that hersheys chocolate kisses?? We dont have them here in Switzerland but maybe i could order them somewhere online and send them!!?
        https://www.hersheys.com/kisses/shop.aspx?ICID=KISS1052

Comment

Hmm, I've never had problems sending my SO food/chocolate in the mail. And trust me, I sent some very soft cookies with hershey kisses on top at Christmas to Oz - they never melted, just so you know.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm from Oz and have sent and received chocolate just fine too. Generally with packages, they are inside with the air conditioning, and then only in the postie van for a little while. But, aside from that, a lot of florists do gift baskets and chocolate too, so you could look up a florist local to your SO.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
              Hmm, I've never had problems sending my SO food/chocolate in the mail. And trust me, I sent some very soft cookies with hershey kisses on top at Christmas to Oz - they never melted, just so you know.
              My SO is in New Zealand and our chocolate melts sometimes. I just put it in the fridge and wait a few hours, but it does happen! For us anyway. Or the candy breaks.

Comment

I'm from Aus and I have sent chocolate before and it has melted.
                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

https://www.ghirardelli.com/

You can always order it online and have it shipped from the store. At least I know with Ghirardelli that they package them with ice pack type things and it's always a success.

Comment

Can you send the chocolate in dry ice?

Comment

Ok thank you for your replies :-) Im just a bit worried because my mum has sent me chocolate when I was in OZ and it was all melted and a huge mess!! But I will try to find something like isolated box. Wishing you all a nice evening xx

Comment

Where can I get that packages from with the air condition in ?
                        I think I really do need a good idea because when I was there my mother sent me a box with chocolate and bisquits but it was all melted an a huge mess!!

Comment

Working...
                        X