Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Funny/Sweet things your SO does for you while you're apart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Funny/Sweet things your SO does for you while you're apart...

For example, my SO just text me with a picture of the moon taken from the rooftop of his work...He'll do things like that during the course of a day. Send me a photo from work of the sunrise or sunset...or of him being silly to make me smile. A little picture from him can make my whole day/night...it's his way of sharing what he's doing with me and it always makes me smile!

Jerseygirl, that's adorable!

My SO will send me extra texts after we've said goodnight with things like extra kisses for me to save for when we next get to see eachother, especially if I've been feeling down. He also tells me every time he gets a chance to brag about me, as he puts it. Don't really think I'm all that amazing, but he definitely thinks so.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
    -- Anonymous

Comment

when she has texts, if im in a bad mood and she knows this she'll text me a little something to cheer me up and make me laugh

Comment

He sends me really really heartfelt emails that almost bring me to tears!

Comment

She sends me pictures all the time and sweet little emails in the morning Sometimes, more than one if she really misses me.

Comment

On the days I have class in the morning, and therefore can't talk to him, he leaves me a youtube video on our account just to say I love you such a cutie, he's better at it then I am though, I get all tongue-tied and forget what I was going to say

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
            <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
            The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
            <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
            <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
            Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
            Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

He tells me he has to go to sleep and of course I'm sad we say Good Night...I always want to beg him to stay but don't. Lol then maybe two minutes later he texts me "Hi :-)" because he missed me already...makes me smile every time.

Comment

Oh and another thing that makes me laugh is when he makes up stories or conversations with "our kids" Ziggy a stuffed tiger and Bamboo a stuffed panda about how they miss their mom and other silly stuff like that. And he loves when I send him texts like "Dear boyfriend...". We are pretty silly together lol

Comment

wooow..... i read all of this nd think "man am i missing out"........... makes me wish SO actually cared more than said verbally... :/ oh well life is life.... sorry for being the party pooper llol
                  Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Awww - I am enjoying reading these and how creative our SOs can be !! Tonight's picture was of the train that drives past his work...followed by the words "Choo Choo" - lol! Silliness.

Comment

I've been learning that D shows me that he cares and wants me in his life by emailing me pics of various and random things such as a car he bought (he's a mechanic), pics of his house, his kids, his daughter competing moto cross, etc. It took me awhile to realize this = ( I at first thought it was weird and snickered to myself when I got pics from him at the beginning of the relationship because I thought it was silly (but I didn't say anything). Now, I see that it is his way of sharing and showing me he cares.....

Comment

Cute :-). Railblade don't feel bad about your relationship. Every guy expresses himself differently. My SO is great at this stuff but not always...my exes on the other hand were not. If this is something that you want from him just make a gesture or say I love when you do blah blah...they usually get the hint or if you watch a movie you can point out a scene that you like or would like to happen..makes it subtle but pretty obvious. I'm sure your SO does a lot of things that mine doesn't

Comment

jerseygirl thats so cute my SO does similar things and i love it
                          I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

My SO does those things all the time, Just yesterday he send me a message saying: "gonna make a cake later baby and it reminds me of how we both like Cake, the band that is, and rocked out to them multiple times I love you"
                            He says those cute little things all the time and he always lets me know when something happened that reminded him of me...like a song on the radio, going to place...I can't even think of all the countless things he does for me all the time...he's so cute

Comment

Working...
                            X