No announcement yet.

Looking to connect with people with SO's in Brazil, specifically Rio de Janiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to connect with people with SO's in Brazil, specifically Rio de Janiero

My SO lives in Rio and I'd love to chat and connect with people in my same situation with a SO in the same location. If anyone here is in this situation, message me please.

I just got back from an 18 day trip to Rio where we finally met in person and it was beyond words to describe. 4700 miles apart is hard and would like to know how others with LDR's in Brazil are dealing with the difference in distance AND culture...Rio is a whole different culture in it's own.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    In love with the sexiest Carioca in the world!

omg hi!!!! My SO isn't from rio but he does live in Sao Paulo! I really hope to go visit him one day over in brazil!

Comment

Hi SamiWami!

Great! I haven't been to Sao Paulo but I want to go one day for sure! It isn't that far from Rio so it's doable. But for now of course all of my time spent in Brazil is in Rio with my SO..hehe I'm going back at the end of Feb. and staying 25 days with my SO. And we are going to Carnival together! I can't wait!
      Have you been to Brazil at all yet?
      Have you met your SO?

Comment

Aw! my SO is in Sao Paulo too!! Valinhos to be more specific... and I live in California...

Comment

hi, im not nor is my SO from brazil. BUT i am brazilian and portuguese. and visit both brazil and portugal often! so if i would be of any help you can let me know!

and on another note i think you will find that even though all our stories are different, our locations, mettings, times, experiences, everyones opinions will be of great help

welcome to lfad<3
          I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Unfortunately i've yet visit him or brazil. =( i don't have a very good job and saving money is super difficult. I'm hoping and wishing though to visit this time next year!

Comment

In 19 days I will leave to visit my SO in Rio! During my stay I will experience my first Carnival as well...anyone else going to be in Rio for Carnival this year?

Or does anyone else have a SO from Brazil?

Comment

was it very easy for you to get a visa over there?

Comment

Yes, it was. I actually drove to Atlanta, GA to the Brazilian Consulate to get mine and received it in 30 minutes after my interview. Everyone was wonderful and very helpful there.
                  I have heard that it takes longer, months, for them to get one for the U.S. though because everything runs much slower in Brazil and because the U.S. screens tougher since 9-1-1.
                  But Leon will be getting his to visit me this summer so we will see how it goes.

Comment

OMG I would love to go to Brazil!! That sounds soo much fun! You need to close that distance! Oooh did you like the food girl ?! Oooo take pics.!! I'm not in Brazil but I'd love to hear your Brazil stories!!

Comment

phew! that's really good to hear! i was afraid that i was going to be a super long wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X