WHAT DID YOU GET FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT DID YOU GET FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

Valentine's Day is over and the gifts/cards have arrived (hopefully).

Andy sent me a beautiful heart shaped card that had a little pouch in it and inside there were little hearts and in each he had written a date when something special has happened to us these past 2 years, thre were things like when we first said "I love You" and when we first met, it was so beautiful. Made me cry obviously, lol.

He also sent me a pair of beautiful earrings (awwwwwww), God I just love my man! ♥

AND he sent me a set of candy thong and bra which I'm sure we're both gonna enjoy

My question is, what did you get for Valentine's Day?

Some raspberry chocolate and cuddle time with my boyfriend. It's simple but I think we all know how far little stuff like that goes in an LDR.

Comment

A photo frame and a nice tie
      ...And an unforgettable weekend

Comment

I got... Nothing! But that's good. If he starts buying me gifts while he's unemployed we'll have words lol.
        But, he contributed ideas and candles so we had a candle lit bath together, and then I took him out to dinner. We <3 sushi.
        And he really liked the 126 hearts all over his room ^^;
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I got a happy vday back lol his gift hasn't arrived yet GRRRRRR stupid, mean, slow ass mail! It usually takes right at a week for anything to get there and its been 3 or 4 days more than a week

@zeph Glad he liked the hearts!

Sounds like you three ladies had an awesome vday

Comment

;3 I got several hours on video and the knowledge that my boyfriend really is the best for me.

We didn't send anything for V-Day (I didn't have the money and he didn't realize what day it was until the Monday before) but that's okay because he really did make it special.

Comment

Awwwww Zephii, a candle lit bath... *jealous*. So romantic! ♥

@Gurl: it's on it's way!

Comment

LOL Tanja... I know but with him moving to the job he actually got hired for (on a diff base) it could get delayed even longer hopefully not, but it would have been nice if he had gotten it on or before the day.

Comment

Awwww let's hope it gets there A.S.A.P, we're all excited to hear what he thinks of it!

Comment

Neither of us have received our gifts in the mail yet but Ky did send me an e-card that he wrote something very sweet in, he really does have such a wonderful way with words .

Comment

Nothing yet. He's apparently bringing a bunch of gifts for me when he flies here in a week (oh god, it's so close!) - he's been awfully secretive and I'm just about to die from curiosity. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Taija View Post
                        Nothing yet. He's apparently bringing a bunch of gifts for me when he flies here in a week (oh god, it's so close!) - he's been awfully secretive and I'm just about to die from curiosity. :P
                        Wow a week! That's exciting!

Comment

I sent my sweetheart I a cute Valentines Card, which arrived before Valentines Day.
                          As for Valentines Day...we celebrated it on time for me, but the day after for her. We spoke/typed for five hours with an hour break in the middle (her lunch time). And yeah... loved it, just wish we had audio working but we did have video so we could see each other.
                          we both really wish we could have celebrated it together...
                          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

I get to keep waiting for the mail! Stupid customs! Stupid federal holiday!

Comment

Neither of us are big fans of Valentine's day, so we didn't get each other anything. Actually, we didn't even wish each other a happy day. :P All of your gifts sound so wonderful though!

Comment

Working...
                              X