Heart racing and getting blushed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart racing and getting blushed!!!

Oh man.....I just talked to my Sweetheart on the phone a few minutes ago!
    It was soooo nice to hear him after a long time no speak on the phone. I couldnt manage to talk to him since I were crying all the time and the heart pain got worse at the time I could hear him.

Are you also feeling like this after a talk on the phone with your SO??I look like I went out of a sauna Im really blushed and my heart is racing like mad!
    The feeling is undescribable...I just know its right, he is right and being apart isnt right...
    Im sorry guys, Im just really happy at the moment but also sad because its not fair to have this distance between to people who love each other so much.
    And some people who have the beloved ones close, they dont even know how happy the could be but they just dont appreciate it....
    Last edited by KiwiLove; November 25, 2010, 07:18 AM. Reason: writing mistake

When I talk to my SO on the phone, which is rare, I tend to fumble for words and actually fidget. Once I even jumped on my bed and fell off and I'm not sure why I did it. It's sort of like a school girl reaction, I suppose. But I do get nervous and my heart races and after we hang up I'm in a bit of a euphoric mood for an hour or two. Makes me both glad and unhappy we can't be on the phone that often. I'm not sure I could handle being brainless that much.

Comment

ahhh I know the feeling!!! Enjoy it hon!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Ah I get really clammy hands and feel really nervous for some reason. Ahhh I love him

Comment

heh, i do have trouble talking sometimes cause she flusters me in a good way though before i call her i sometimes get butterflies in my tummy and my heart skips many beats

Comment

I get really nervous. I giggle and blush a lot. I tend to say "and stuff" at the end of sentences when I get that feeling. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Elissa View Post
              I tend to say "and stuff" at the end of sentences when I get that feeling. Heh.
              Me too!

I don't get all giddy anymore, but I remember those days. Love is such a beautiful thing <3
              (Warning: Miriam is very mushy tonight)
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I think that it is so sweet that all of you have those wonderful, giddy reactions!!! I've known Jimmy for so long and we've been together for almost two years, I wouldn't say I get giddy all the time...but, I definitely have my moments. Sometimes I joke with him about our past (we dated in middle school)..."OMG, Jimmy called me last nighhttt...he's soooo cute....and he said that he likes meeee...."(in my best teenage girl voice - lol). Goofy, I know.

Comment

I am glad I'm not the only one who gets these feelings. I am in my 30's and feel like a teenager in love. He makes my heart race and when i hear his ringtone when he calls, my heart skips a beat <3

Comment

Oh my goodness, yesterday I skyped with my SO after a like a two week period of not seeing him at all. AND omg i thought my head was going to pop off, i felt like a shaken soda that was just going to burst with love lol. It's actually so amazing, and I really do understand the saying "A sight for sore eyes" ♥

Comment

Garnet and I didn't get to phone call much, because of the international fees, but when I decided to randomly call her on my lunch break, even after we had left things in fight mode after I left for work, it was just so wonderful to hear her voice, it just made the rest of the day so infinitely better. And if I recall, it was a highlight point for her day as well, as well as surprising with how we had left things. All of you who get to call your SO frequently, savor what a treat you have!

Comment

Working...
                      X