X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need help from our LDR family!

removed

We call this trolling >.>

You know, had you actually been a long term member and one of the "family" I'd so go and vote, but using this community for your own ends without contributing at all? Not cool man, not cool.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Yeah, sorry, I agree. You're only my family if you're that estranged aunt/uncle who never talks to me and then demands something in return. :/

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hey! i just joined! That's a bit cynical, you know...

Comment

I use family - in the terms that i hope you guys would understand the challenges of being apart from someone you love, and the lengths that one would go to.

Still, if this is seen as something negative, I'll remove.

Comment

you didn't have to make me feel bad tho...

Comment

I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt, but I just call it like it is.

I'm offended that you assume you can use the nice denizens of this forum to save yourself a bit of money. You're not here for the community, not here to offer advice, ask questions, discuss relationships, share support. You're here to gain something of material value for yourself, hoping that because we're in LDRs we'll be sympathetic even though we don't know you from a bar of soap.

Moreover, helping you get a ring in no way helps bring your relationship together. It's not something you actually need, you're trying to use us because you're greedy. Why would any of us be impressed by that?

Now, you're more than welcome to stay and take part in the community, and most people here are nicer than me, but this isn't the best way to go about doing that. I hope this makes sense.

Comment

Sad that people are so snobby that they can't think the best of people and help out a fellow LDR couple. yes, I am new, but everyone has to start somewhere! No, you don't know me and therefore you don't get to judge me, and assume what my motives are.

I hope not all people on this forum are as skeptical, distrustful, and suspicious as you are.

Comment

Ohhhhkay then.

Comment

We help out a lot of fellow LDR couples. But they tend to be people who didn't join just to get something from us.

If you want to participate in the forums, or the chats, no one is stopping you. Go ahead and get involved. If your motives are not just to use my friends for your own ends, how about getting in there and showing us that?

Oh, there's also an ignore feature. You may proceed to block me now, so that my dis-trustfulness can no longer bring you down.
                    Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                      We help out a lot of fellow LDR couples. But they tend to be people who didn't join just to get something from us.

If you want to participate in the forums, or the chats, no one is stopping you. Go ahead and get involved. If your motives are not just to use my friends for your own ends, how about getting in there and showing us that?

Oh, there's also an ignore feature. You may proceed to block me now, so that my dis-trustfulness can no longer bring you down.
                      Welcome to LFAD
                      You tell her, Zephii!

Comment

Even though your first post wasn't taken quite as you had hoped, I/we do hope that you will stick around if you would like some support in your LDR. This is a great community, with tons of people who understand, and great resources.

Comment

Working...
                        X