22 days until i meet my LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 days until i meet my LDR

Its been a while since I posted here. But, I thought I pass along that I have been in a LDR(Malaysia/USA) now since last Jan. and we are just 22 days away to meeting for the first time.

Our trip will be a trip to remember

We will be meeting in London and after a few days we will be taking the Eurostar to Paris and then onto Innsbruck, Austria for Christmas. After Xmas traveling to Interlaken for a few day inbetween xmas in New Years and For New Years back to Paris for 4 days and then back to London for a week. 23 days in total.

When we first planned the trip, 230 days ago, it seemed like enternity until we would meet. We even broke up, once although just for a weekend. I beleive that did help us become closer, I dont want that to happen again, lol.

We tried to find ways to pass the time, mainly relied on Blackberry messenger and MSN Messenger(Video Chat). We tried to watch movies, but her connection is not th best, and it was more frustrating. We did play Mafia Wars, since that was how we meet in the first place and some Pogo.com games. It was more fun teaching her how to play the games on Pogo, then her beating me time after time after I taught her how to play, hehe.

We have already started planning our next trip, I will be going to Malaysia sometime towards the end of the Year. It will be her turn to plan that trip for me as I planned the Euro trip.

Just Remember The World is Small, and Time is Short. So dont Give up, Always be planning.

Sounds like a fun trip Good luck with everything!

Comment

I am just slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Now only read this post. I love you too baby, thank you for everything that you plan for our trip, in our relationship. You meant so much to me.
      12.15.2009 - Meet through online games, he is my Hero
      02.14.2010 - Dating
      04.28.2010 - His first proposed
      12.22.2010 - First meet@London (My first white Christmas)
      [Long.distance: Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger, eCard, eGifts]
      12.29.2011 - He visit my parents@Kuala Lumpur
      01.05.2012 - His second proposed heart.gif
      02.20.2013 - B2 Rejected
      06.19.2013 - K1 visa application documents mailed to John
      12.20,2013 - Packet 3 received
      05.20.2014 - Checklist and DS-230 sent
      06.25.2014 - Packet 4 (Appointment letter) received
      07.02.2014 - Medical Exam
      07.11.2014 - Medical Exam result received
      07.15.2014 - Final Interview
      07.18.2014 - K1 visa secured.

Comment

Wonderful! I hope you have a great time, and make sure you take LOTS of pictures.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That sounds so wonderful

I hope you have the best time.

Comment

Working...
          X