Do you also worry like this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you also worry like this??

Uhm...I dont really know how to start but do you also have those worries sometimes?
    My boyfriends best friend has a girlfriend since a couple of weeks they were already a couple when I used to be there in Australia but they broke up and now they are together again.
    Now my boyfriends friends all have girlfriends...now Im worried they could treat him like not having a gf and try to make him forget about me!!?? I know its silly because he messages me all the time how much he loves me and how happy he is to have me as his girlfriend.
    But im still worried.
    I mean when they have a bbq or something together everyone is with their SO except him...

Do you guys also worry that much and often??

i wouldnt worry so much about that, probably will not happen but yeah i do worry like that, im the queen of worry lol i would be a millionaire if worrying was a job

Comment

If they're his real friends I think they'd respect the way your relationship is set up and not try to set him up on dates or anything. I don't think they'd treat him as single.

But as for me having the same worry, no I've never worried about my guy's friends treating him as single or throwing women at him. The man tells strangers he has a girlfriend so I imagine he'd ground that fact into the people he knows if they ever tried pulling the stunt. I mean just because you aren't physically there doesn't mean that emotionally you aren't so really there's no difference beyond the miles.

Comment

Oh, the queen of worrying :-) sounds like me too !!!!!
        I worry sooo often its reall not normal :-( But i cant help since my first boyfriend (before my LDR) was a real bad guy who treated me like crap.

Comment

You can help it At least to some extent. You are in control of your thoughts. You're not powerless Let me hear your woman rawr!

That aside, I didn't worry about this. People treated me like I was single, and that didn't make me waver, so I figured Obi would be the same. Once we'd met in person, nothing could threaten our relationship again. We were too sure lol. Before we met though, I worried he'd meet someone he could replace me with, but not via friends, because his mates generally don't have girlfriends.
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

My boyfriend told me that since high school, he's always been the single dude. His male friends are very happy he's finally getting some action
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I don't ever worry about anything like that with Jason.. people used to tell him that I am fake and our relationship isn't real, but it changed once I went there.. and he always talks about me to everyone.

Comment

Nah, I don't worry, because I know my SOs friends and they'd much rather have their guy nights without any girls involved. In fact, the only reason I even got into the group was a complete accident XD

Comment

Yeah I worry alot too. For the most part without reason. Maybe its just a woman thing in general. XD Try not to get too stressed out about it.

Comment

at first yes I am, specially that my husband used to hang out with friends and playing billiards and most of his friends had gf but he used to call me whenever he hang out with them, but as the time passes by and now also that we're married I am not that worried. i trust him also.

Comment

Working...
                    X