Romantics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romantics..

So the weather forecast for Ireland this weekend is snow, and since theres a possible chance I can see my boyfriend tomorrow, I was thinking.... It's my abcolute (As sad and pathetic as this sounds) dream kiss to be kissed under a lampost in the dark, while it's snowing..

So I was just wondering what is everyone else's 'dream kiss'?
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

That sounds really romantic X3 I did it once D: But then we got honked at and yelled at by some drunk teenage guys in a car which kind of ruined the moment. The best snow is the slow falling fluffy stuff!! It's not as nice if it's super windy.

My dream kiss is at sunset on a beach in Maui, to the sound of the waves, as the conch shells sound and the sun disappears into the depths of the ocean, and the stars start to come out... I'm getting all bubbly just thinking about it!

Comment

i wanna kiss under some mistletoe, kiss in the pouring rain, and kiss on a beach

Comment

I'm gonna be the lame one and say that every kiss with my SO is my dream kiss. :P

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
        - A. A. Milne

Comment

I remember the first time my SO took me out for icecream, when we got our cones, it started to snow and he kissed me *sigh* I miss him!

I think for now, my dream kiss will be when he comes through the arrivals gate on december 27th. I've been thinking of that none stop since he booked his flights!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've kissed in the rain. It's kinda over rated. :P
            My dream is also the snow. Or under a waterfall. That'd probably be like the same as raining though. Another dream is to go back to our middle school where we had our first kiss and kiss again(ok and maybe I thought about this kiss happening after he gave me a ring.lol)

Comment

My dream kiss is the kiss my SO promised me months ago when we first tried meeting where he'd kiss me without warning in the airport. I want that to happen so badly some day.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                My dream kiss is the kiss my SO promised me months ago when we first tried meeting where he'd kiss me without warning in the airport. I want that to happen so badly some day.
                I want that too. But my boyfriend's a lamo and wont pick me up from the airport.

Comment

I have a few, namely kissing under the mistletoe and kissing at midnight New Year's Eve/Day. I haven't done either of those yet...

But my DREAM kiss comes after the words: "You may now kiss the bride."
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

He's not a romantic, but a kiss in the sunset in front of a great view of the Chicago skyline with all the city lights reflecting in the water....
                    That was dreamy.
                    I can't find any other way I would have liked a kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
                      I'm gonna be the lame one and say that every kiss with my SO is my dream kiss. :P
                      Guess i'll be lame as well lol

Comment

My dream kiss is the one we'll share once we finally say "I do" =)

Comment

Originally posted by OwenXAbbey View Post
                          My dream kiss is the one we'll share once we finally say "I do" =)
                          Aww, that is cute.

Comment

My dream kiss would be in a sunset . I so hope I can make my dream come true .

Comment

Oh my goodness all of these made me so happy! I think my dream kiss is definitely in the snow...it started to flurry here the other day and I just wanted my bf close by so we could enjoy it (while kissing, of course) together. Other than that, pretty much any kiss in a beautiful location would be a dream kiss...under the Eiffel Tower, on the beach at sunset, on a mountain at sunrise. *sigh* So many places to kiss, so little time...

Comment

Working...
                              X