No announcement yet.

It could be jealousy >.>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said so himself that he does not see it as a big deal, so maybe he believes that he has made it clear that he has no romantic interest in these other girls and has grown tired of having to defend himself when you question it.
    Maybe figuring out why you are jealous and what triggers it would help so you can control it the next time you talk with him about it.
    I also believe there really isnt supposed to be a payoff in a relationship. It is not something you go into expecting something in return, in my opinion. It is give and take in a relationship, it is not "i gave you this, why did you not give me that".

Comment

He said its not a big deal because I should know he loves me. I know he does but it still bothers me

Comment

He said he's not interested in them but I've heard him talk to them and it sounds really flirty to me. He said he's just being friendly. Im trying to find out why it upsets me so much because Im not trying to stress him out or make drama or anything. Maybe I need to go see a therapist or something, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sano View Post
          He said its not a big deal because I should know he loves me. I know he does but it still bothers me
          i have heard people use "love" as an excuse to cheat so many times. "i love YOU, so it doesnt matter how many other people i sleep with" That is just a way of playing games, or manipulating a person. i hope you can find the strength to confront this guy seriously, and find out his true intentions.

Comment

When I try it usually turns into a argument because he always says what I tell him "hurts" him. He also moves a little fast too. I understand knowing what you want for yourself but he's already talking about marriage and kids

Comment

if it were me, i'd break up with this guy. sounds like split personality.

Comment

lol Im considering it XD
                But thats what he does. He says he wants us to be together and get married and stuff but then he goes and talks to other people and stuff. I know I cant have all of his free time and I have no proof of what they talk about when Im not there. Im just going on what it seems like to me. Im just thinking that maybe it isnt as big of deal as Im making it and I just need to get it over I just dont know how to do it. This is my first long distance relationship ><

Comment

well it seems like you might be able to work this out after all. just stick it out and im sure you'll figure out a way to cope with his flirtatiousness. maybe he just has a really outgoing personality. i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X