Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-3 weeks, that's ridiculous

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about that. My boyfriend is constantly going in and out of the hospital so I now how it feels, but we shouldn't have to deal with death for at least another 5 years.

Here's information about how to get a passport in a hurry: https://travel.state.gov/passport/ge...first_831.html
      If you use the expedited service, it will take 2-3 for the passport to get to you, but it will cost $60 on top of the regular price. If you're planning on leaving after the 22th of March, I think you should be able to get a passport in time through normal means - it took my boyfriend less than a month.
      Last edited by Taija; February 17, 2010, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Basically my issue with my boyfriend is trust.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my boyfriend and love him to bits. But ever since my friend strongly suggested that my boyfriend Shane was a fake, I keep getting so paranoid.
        And his circumstances don't help my paranoia, he doesnt have a webcam, isnt allowed access to a phone and all of his accounts are relatively new. He's explained his family issues though so I understand why he doesnt have these methods of proving to me that hes real.

I really do love him, and I would be so happy just to see his face on cam so I know that the Shane I love so much is the one typing away at the other end of the keyboard.

I mean, why would someone who was fake spend OVER 6hours with me on cam watching a movie and celebrating valentines day on a virtual date? Everything he says is so meaningful and full of love. Gahhhh
        "You never lose by loving, you always lost by holding back"

Comment

Oh crap. I'm pretty new to the forum so I've posted this in the wrong topic right? o____o and I've just double posted. Ergh, I'm sorry guys
          "You never lose by loving, you always lost by holding back"

Comment

No problem

There's the Edit-button on the right lower corner of your each post, click it and you can delete/edit your posts.

Comment

Well, considering you haven't met, I guess she just doesn't want you to see her at her worst for the first time. Still, I agree that she needs you there; if right now does not work, at the very least in a month. Good luck!
              Last edited by lunamea; February 17, 2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X