TO ALL LFAD MEMBERS :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO ALL LFAD MEMBERS :)

Hey everybody!!!! i just wanna sincerely thank ALL OF YOU!!! for helping me through such a hard time!!!!!! yall are a bunch of the most helpful amazing nice people ive ever met nd i LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. i'm feeling a whole lot better!!! yes i still miss her but i know that its better this way haha nd oh she sent me a message on myspace after i deleted her telling me something about her grandpa fallin down the stairs nd her aunt having a miscariage all in the same day....i didnt reply back... BUT i do feel sorry that all of that happened but i know its just her way of trying to get me to talk to her again nd im sure as hell aint falling for that one lol
    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Hahha wooot goo you so proud and happy i feel like a mama :P haha

Seriously though. Don't fall in to traps!!

Yoourwelcome & lotss of love your way!!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

yay i adopt you as my lfad mama ^_^
      Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

hahah YAY your the best adopted child in the world & my only one haha ^_^
        I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

yaaaay!!!!!!!!!! my favorite adopted mommy! ^_^ lol

Comment

I told you..don't fall for it. Stay strong.

Comment

Stay strong! You can do this!!!

Comment

I feel the same way! everyone here is awesome
                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

thats great! its time to move on! be strong

Comment

We're here for you no matter what, dude. Stay strong.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Stay strong! We're always here for you!

Comment

you ALL are just utterly amazing <3 lots of love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X