Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Favorite Photos of You & Your SO :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, I have no pictures of us together because we haven't met yet but I have plenty of pics of him :3 I'll post them in a sec

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

It appears on of the pics doesn't want to show... oh well.

First Met Online: May 08
      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

First of all, I LOVE this thread. I really enjoy looking at pictures of couples in love... awww it makes me feel happy!

I have two favorites right now!!

This one is when I was living in Costa Rica:

And this is when he came to visit last week!!

Comment

Goodness, nooo way I can choose a favourite, there's seriously loads of them but.. here's some of my favourites

On his second visit to Finland

At the train station back in Corbridge where he lives he looks soooo adorable on this one ♥

In Jyväskylä, where I live.. went on a little walk at night

Ahh.. he took me to a photoshoot on our 2-year anniversary, absolutely loved that surprise and loooovelove this picture ♥

Yeah.. way too many to choose from

I love him so much ♥

Comment

From our second visit when he flew to FL for a week

Comment

[QUOTE=elina;65100]

In Jyväskylä, where I live.. went on a little walk at night

QUOTE]

ahh i just wanna frame this picture lol it truly is beautiful yous are too cute =]
              I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
                -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Omgosh I LOVE this thread!! Photos are the best :P I have soooo many (literally thousands!!) I really can't choose...so I'll put three up...a funny one that ALWAYS makes me laugh...and a cute one that makes me go 'awwh'...and then the 'kissing' photo that everyone seems to put up

This was taken our last day together before I moved to England...we went to the beach with 2 of our best friends and spent the day taking photos it was so special just to have that time with my boyfriend and best friends, making the most of our time left together.
                  We look so happy in this picture, and I can't even remember why now haha...probably one of our friends making a joke :P My SO's laugh always makes me laugh coz I reckon he looks like a REALLY scary paedophile hehe :P I would also like to point out that that is not my nipple...it's a hickey :P

This one was taken a few months later when i went back for a visit...i reckon he looks super cute and every time i see this pic i just wanna give him a big cuddle!!

Then this was taken at his 21st birthday gathering

I love everyone else's pics too, everyone is so cute together
                  I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
                  please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
                  It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

Alot of my favorite photos are in my gallery, but there's a ton I don't really want to put online XD Just because theyre so ridiculously hilarious and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X