Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip Update! Couldn't have been much better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip Update! Couldn't have been much better...

My SO left this morning at 4:30 am buuuuuuut after a fabulous week of fun and romance!!

When I went to get him from the airport last week I was so nervous I thought I was going to vomit, but as soon as I hugged him and kissed him again it all went away. We had SO MUCH FUN together!!! He met my family and he loves them just as much as they love him. We've also decided that we'll be CLOSING THE DISTANCE (temporarily) in February when he'll move here for 6 months on a tourist visa.

I had been sooooo nervous about this (him moving in with me) before, but I feel much better now. It had just been so long since we had seen each other that I definitely doubted my feelings. But no more! I want this relationship to work, because I know I love him.

Oh yeah, and we also decided to be in a monogamous relationship! yipee!

Feeling great, but really tired. I chatted with him today and it was so weird. I got so used to seeing him and hearing him... that chatting is just sort of strange now. I'll get used to it again I'm sure.

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time together!! And yay for closing the distance soon (even if temporarily)!

Comment

yay!!! Wonderful news!! Glad you had a nice time!!!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
      X