I had no idea where to place this but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no idea where to place this but..

i am back (not with Tim though)! I know it seemed so soon but believe me it haven't been. I had more than enough time to think things through and i am proud to say i am happy in a new long distance relationship (this time an international one ). His name is Jason and he's from England. I actually met him through this site and so far things are great. So overall i am happy to be back and i hope i didn't miss too much

Sincerely,
    Iris <3

ok so what iris said pretty much i never really left the site though lol like iris it might seem soon but theres more to what happened than that with me. The fact is there was something there and i decided that life is too short so i went for it and it was a awkward time for a bit after but yesterday i stayed up late and got into so much trouble for doing so but it was worth it i am happy and some people wont be happy but im sure some would

Comment

I'm happy for you both, but I am also sad for someone who now has a broken heart. Best wishes
      LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
      -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Awe I think that's just great that you found love here. Welcome back, both of you!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome back to both of you and it's neat that you guys met though this forum.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Good for you I'm glad you're happy

Comment

congrats on the new relationship.
              however I must admit that this makes me a bit... Uneasy to think that someone who is on this forum about the relationship they already have, finds someone to replace their SO with here.
              but it's not my place to judge, so best of wishes I suppose.

Comment

i agree dropkick..

but none the less . Congrats & Goodluck!
                I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickDisco View Post
                    however I must admit that this makes me a bit... Uneasy to think that someone who is on this forum about the relationship they already have, finds someone to replace their SO with here.
                    *nods in agreement with these views*

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
                      *also nods in agreement with the nodding....*

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you! That's so cute.
                        [CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
                          ^Agreed.
                          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Well atleast you're not agonizing over your decision. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickDisco View Post
                              agreed.
                              I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
                              please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
                              It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

Working...
                              X