Put Your Picture on a Canvas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put Your Picture on a Canvas!

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I thought this would be a great Christmas/Anniversary/Birthday Present for you and your SO...

Anyways, I found out about this GREAT website... https://www.canvaspeople.com (If you click that link directly, you should be able to order an 8x10 canvas for free, while the offer's still valid).

You just upload a photo and they print it onto a canvas and send it to you, ready to hang!

Lately they've been having AMAZING sales... $55 off a canvas print or 50% off your entire order. (I got the $55 off a print and only paid $15 S/H for mine)!

I made one for my older sister for Christmas, it's of her two children, Scarlett, 2yrs and Stella (who was just born this month!)

I LOVE how it turned out, it'll look so cute in the baby's new room. (most people just upload photographs but I had to take it a step further and do a little photoshop, I was so nervous about how it would look)!

I got a $50 gift certificate in the mail with my order, so I'm thinking of sending my SO a late-Christmas gift. I'm debating on whether to use a b&w photograph of the two of us or a really nice photo of something he likes (mountain biking trails) since his walls are SO bare and need some personality haha.

I hope this helps some of you find a gift for your SO or family! Post pictures if you do end up using this service! (or post pictures of what you'd like to use, if you want.)
    [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Wow! thanks for sharing this! I think this would be a great gift for people!
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Cute idea. I might do that for Christmas.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

This is a really great idea. Hmm, I should think about this for my mom! XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Do it! and another cool thing is, you can easily embellish it with whatever you want... since it's made with stretched canvas paper. I'm gonna give my sister a little plastic baggy with little things she can embellish it with (stickers, beads, etc) so she can make it more personal to her. (she loves art so I figured I'd give her something to do with it).
            [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

I love it
              how did you get to write stuff on it?
              What size did you buy?

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
              Started Dating: 10.17.08
              Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
              First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Working...
              X