I Love YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love YOU!

Im Just curious how often do you tell your SO that you Love them after the first I love yous have been said?

Everyday?

Once a day?

On special occasions?

Just whenever you feel like its a good time?

Also, how often to they tell you they love you?

Just as much as you do?

Do they say it less than you do?

Do they say it more than you?

Thanks in advance for your replies!!!!

I tell my SO I love him every time I talk to him, so basically every day. When we are physically together, it is said multiple times a day when the time is right. He probably tells me he loves me more than I tell him I love him, or it is about equal. We probably overuse it, but all we really have is words when we are far apart. It's good to hear that you are loved and I don't want to go a day without him knowing how special he is to me.

Comment

I say it.... a lot now I think about it, at least several times a day wouldn't want him to forget now would I? He says a lot too, after we first said I love you I remember him saying "weeeell now its out I am so going to abuse this and say it all the time now" lol he's definitely kept to that promise! I always finish my emails with an "I love you" too, he doesn't all the time, but he's at work and has to rush writing to me so I don't mind at all.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

We say it every time we talk, whether it's on the phone, text or Facebook posts! As far as him telling me, I'd say we're about even. I adore it whenever he takes time out of his busy work day, to text or call me, just to say, I love you babe

Comment

Pretty much every day and while I guess it could lose its meaning, I know telling him when he's upset or not having a good day reassures him he has one good thing in life.

As for him, he tells me just as often, especially if I make him laugh. It's also how we end our conversations, even if it's the silly form of "ilu". We even have "I love you" battles where it goes like "I love you." "I love you more." "I love you most." "I love you most-er." and so on until we can't make up words anymore.

Comment

Tons, every day. It becomes a game, even. Probably at least 20 times a day. While yes it has kind of lost its meaning we gain it back just by a change in the tone of voice. He says it just as much as me, sometimes more.

Comment

We say "I love you" or variations like "I wuv you" a lot.. haha Basically whenever we feel like it lol it's nice..

Comment

Used to say it ALL THE TIME. Several times a day, probably more than he wanted to hear, lol.

Comment

All the time. He says it slightly more than me, but it's a lot anyway. It was the first thing he said to me when he woke up this morning and he told me twice more before he left the house for work.
                  Sometimes we're so overwhelmed with love, our whole conversation becomes a repeated exchange of those three words with a compliment here or there to break up the monotony. We're rather disgusting on the whole! Hehe

Sometimes he'll do something really really annoying or gross, and instead of yelling at him I take a deep breath and say "I love you".
                  We say it practically every time we feel it... and we feel it a lot!
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

We say it all the time. Especially when saying hello or good-bye, but also when we say somethign cute to each other. And it's not like we over-use it, I really need to hear it that often. I've always been that way: I need to hear what people for me ALL THE TIME. Otherwise I start doubting it, which is really dumb, I know, but I can't help it
                    And he loves saying it, because he knows it makes me happy
                    So ya, we say it quite a lot And it doesn't lose any of its meaning

Comment

We only say it on special occasions. Ya know... like when you wake up, at random points throughout the day, and when we go to bed. Haha. I love hearing it, and he loves saying it. I love saying it to him too. We say it about the same. :3

Comment

Just whenever you feel like its a good time? Yup :3

Also, how often to they tell you they love you? Multiple times everyday

Just as much as you do? yes

Do they say it less than you do? no

Do they say it more than you? sometmes x3

First Met Online: May 08
                        Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                        First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                        Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                        Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

We say it a lot! He loves saying it and so do I

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                            Sometimes he'll do something really really annoying or gross, and instead of yelling at him I take a deep breath and say "I love you".
                            We say it practically every time we feel it... and we feel it a lot!
                            I love this.

At the time we first exchanged "I love you"s, (he said it first, by the way) my SO was concerned that the phrase might be overused, so he tried to limit himself. Yeah, that didn't really work too well. We say "I love you" daily, several times if we have a Skype conversation or we're together in person. I think I say it more on the whole, but we tend to alternate at times, which I appreciate. I also try to mix it up every once in a while to keep it fresh. For example, the day before yesterday, I said "I adore you."

To be honest, I don't think you can say "I love you" too many times! Who wouldn't want to be reminded of the fact they're loved?
                            My heart belongs to a pilot!
                            ~*~
                            ~*~
                            [/center]

Comment

We always end a conversation with "I love you" and we definitely say it several times a day...I love getting random texts during the day for no apparent reason other than to say "I love you babe" =] It's pretty even as far as how often, and we'll have "I love you" battles...I love you, I love you more, no I love you more....and we let eachother win ever so often haha

Comment

Working...
                              X