No announcement yet.

"Your" Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a song but one time Dave mentioned he thought about "us" when listening to a particular stevie wonder song but I forgot which one it was coz I was playing wolfenstein ;P

Comment

Our song is Wonderwall by Oasis. =D He kept telling me to listen to it a few days before we started dating, but I was trying so hard to figure out whether or not he liked me that I forgot! It was only until after we started dating that I found out the song was supposed to be a hint that he liked me. xD

Comment

We don't really have a 'song' that one of us can say, without a doubt, is 'our' song. However, when things were really hard for both of us I ran across the song "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and showed it to him. We both liked the lyrics though he really didn't like the way it was sung. Right after I shared it with him he told me he wished he could be my guardian angel and I told him he could. .////.

Comment

I am always reminded of Dave when I hear Shihad's "Home Again" because I saw them live a few days after I first met him, and when this song came on I was overcome with feelings of "oh my god, this song is so true, I absolutely can't let this guy go" (the song is about long distance, and we had both told eachother we liked eachother but neither of us wanted to admit we were ok with the distance!) and as I was thinking that, my friend who had managed to get much closer to the stage texted me "the lead singer of shihad reminds me of Dave" even though he had never met Dave nor spoken to him. I reckon that little story means it deserves to be our song though I'd never tell him that. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
            Our song is Wonderwall by Oasis. =D He kept telling me to listen to it a few days before we started dating, but I was trying so hard to figure out whether or not he liked me that I forgot! It was only until after we started dating that I found out the song was supposed to be a hint that he liked me. xD

Haha, that's lovely

Not a bad song either
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Haha, that's lovely

Not a bad song either
              xD Yeah, that was one of those moments where I wish I could go back in time and tell myself "Just listen to the stupid song!!!" but oh well. It all worked out in the end. =D

Comment

Roberta, that's really cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah M View Post
                  Roberta, that's really cute!
                  lol Aww thank you Sarah. =D

Comment

no song here either
                    Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Heroes or Ghosts By The Coronas.

It was so great on the day before new years as I was driving to the airport to pick my gf up for her trip here this song came on the radio...it felt like a sign

Comment

Lol. Have to love this thread. Just wrote about "Our Song" the other day. I haven't asked Brandon about it but the song that reminds me of us when I hear it is Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy. Because no matter where we are LD or CD we can't wait to see each other.

Comment

That's where I got the idea, Kitty...so special thanks should go to you for this thread!
                          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Our song is Lucky by Jason Mraz with Colbie Caillat.

Comment

I asked him one day what song reminds you of me, I had just heard Love Song by 311 which always makes me think of him, he said 'I head Love Song by 311 the other day and it made me think of you.' WEIRD lol. But then he told me to go listen to the song he had on his MySpace page. It was Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold. It made me cry! =D We think of this as our song. He went to an Avenged Sevenfold concert and called me, I could here A LOT of noise in the background, some music, and him screaming "ITS OUR SONG BABY! IT'S OUR SONG!!" =D =D So for now, this is our song. I have a list of songs that always make me think of us though and a mixed CD full of songs from him on Valentine's Day last year.

Comment

LoL weird, our song is also Dear God- Avenged sevenfold. That is "our song" but we always find cute new songs that remind us of each other, like Without you- Breaking Benjamin or My Best Friend- Tim Mcgraw but we both love dear god and it makes us both tear up a little. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X