No announcement yet.

"Your" Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our song is "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. he picked the song and it seemed to fit us perfectly because we are more than in love, we are best friends.
    ~Your my strength when i'm about to break down~

Comment

We haven't picked a song that is officially "ours", but I have a whole playlist of songs that remind me of him/us. Some of them are really random like the Pokemon theme song :P

I guess the three songs I can most relate to are as follows:

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's (he texted me the lyrics as he left on the bus the first time we met, so sometimes this song makes me cry now)

Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys

I Wanna - The All-American Rejects

First Date - Blink182

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac62 View Post
        That's where I got the idea, Kitty...so special thanks should go to you for this thread!
        No big though I'm glad you came up with such a nice thread from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Booooooo!!!!!!

You've got one week to find a song
          Agreed! There has to be some song that really reminds you of one another!! =D

Comment

LOVE The Beach Boys, Lumos

Hey There Delilah is also a song I've always really liked too
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Oooh! Hey There Delilah rocks!

Ok update for everyone: The letter I just got from him last week mentioned a song called just a little patience. but It is actually just Patience by Guns N' Roses

Comment

Leona Lewis "Whatever it takes"
                It just fits us so well. <3
                And we have a few other songs like Owl City "Fireflies" that we consider our song since when my SO came to visit me it was really popular and on the radio all the time and every time we went driving in the car it was on the radio and we sung it together. Good memories <3

Comment

We've got almost completely opposite musical preference, but the only thing so far we've joked about is 'Always' by Erasure. We got the song from playing Robot Unicorn Attack, LOL. But it can be a fitting song, i do want to be with him always, and live in harmony harmony oh love!

Comment

My SO and I have a lot of the same tastes. He introduced this song to me sometime in March and said it held a lot of meaning for him. It's technically not a love song (I think it's supposed to be about the writer's hatred for a relative or something) but you can pretty much tell what parts he means.

This one I think signifies a lot of LDRs, but ours completely since we're both in such worlds of stress and all we want is each other.

Comment

We kind of have 2 right now

'Stay Where I Can See You" - The Starting Line, and 'Smile' - Uncle Kracker
                      [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

We don't really have any song right now.
                        Letter to Dana by Sonata Arctica is a song we both really like.
                        But it's not to say it's our song.

Comment

Me and my SO's song is a trance called "You're my angel" by Breeze & Styles. A song that I think is our song that I don't think my SO knows is this one called "Just You and Me" by Jayson Belt...

This song totally fits our relationship.
                          He just gets me... <3

Comment

We have a few, so I'm gonna list the ones I remember;

God Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

Far Away - Nickelback

Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
                            This one right here was at the very beggining of our relationship. There was this other guy that I was in love with (or thought I was; unrequited love) but he basically abused me emotionally and when I told my SO about everything this guy did to me, he introduced me to this song and it just got stuck to me and, in some ways, it made me stronger in that situation. So in this song, it's basically my SO confronting the other guy.

Comment

"Monkeywrench" by Foo Fighters simply because it came on my random iTunes on the first (and only to date) time she stayed over while she was brushing her teeth and we danced to it.
                              Also "That Girl" and "I Can Get Used To This" by David Choi are just special for us

Comment

Working...
                              X