What should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should i do?

December 8,2009. Few more days since we broke up. We back together somewhere in March 2010. I have been thinking a lot when she asked me to back with her. Because her family won't accept our relations in anywhere. The reason she leaved me before is her family. And she told me that our relations won't work because no blessings from her mother. She dumped me and cut all ties with me. Now thinking the past, i don't deny i feel regret to be with her again. Knowing that her family not agree us to be together. Everything was great after we re together. We'd make a plan to meet however we can't match our time.
    Her family doesn't know bout us. She hides from them. Till last week where we had a big fight. She was cried whole day because i was acted cold to her and decide to end our relations. It's hurt her. Her eyes swollen and of course her mother noticed. I bet her sisters know that we re still keep in touch. I told her that i'm giving up and she couldn't accept it. I feel at the end it's gonna be the same like before. We will not make it.
    She even asked me to move and work at her country. I'm confused now. I want her in my life but the world seems againts us.What should i do?

Hey...I also have no support of my family at all.
    And it hurts me when my mother hurts because of me. BUT! I love my boyfriend so much and the only thing I dont want is loosing him! I mean, of course its hard to do something without having the support of your own family. Actually they are scared to loose their child.
    But its her life and she can do whatever she wants to. I believe that you should do what you think is best for you because you have only ONE life and you shouldnt live it like other people wants you to live.
    Im just positive like this, because I have a positive thinking boyfriend who keeps telling me we will survive the distance and that he really doesnt want to come between me and my parents. But he also said Im old enough, Im 20 years old and I should be able to do what makes me happy.

Wishing you best of luck and talk to her on the phone, let her know she should think about what makes her happy.

Comment

I think you both need to figure out what you want for yourselves first, then talk to each other and see if those desires match up. If you had problems with her family before you need to make sure she's really in it for you. Going against your family's wishes is hard to do but if you're relationship is strong and supportive enough her family should be able to understand in time. I think you should just take it slow for now and have a long serious talk about your relationship before you make any serious decisions.

Comment

Please try and take this advice...do not let her mom or anyone else "control" your relationship. If you want to be together, be together. Part of the reason I am single now, is my mother..because she didn't like him. Don't let what happened to me, happen to you. You and her both need to stand up for what YOU want..not what everyone else wants. It's your life in the end and you want to be able to look back on it and say you made the right decision and it was all worth it. Live life and never have regrets.

Comment

i agree :]
          Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiLove View Post
            Hey...I also have no support of my family at all.
            And it hurts me when my mother hurts because of me. BUT! I love my boyfriend so much and the only thing I dont want is loosing him! I mean, of course its hard to do something without having the support of your own family. Actually they are scared to loose their child.
            But its her life and she can do whatever she wants to. I believe that you should do what you think is best for you because you have only ONE life and you shouldnt live it like other people wants you to live.
            Im just positive like this, because I have a positive thinking boyfriend who keeps telling me we will survive the distance and that he really doesnt want to come between me and my parents. But he also said Im old enough, Im 20 years old and I should be able to do what makes me happy.

Wishing you best of luck and talk to her on the phone, let her know she should think about what makes her happy.
            I have been asked her, what makes her happy. I give surprise on her birthday, sending cakes, flowers and treat her colleagues. That's make her happy ever. I'm going to talk with her again when the time is right, because every time i raise our problem she will blow up and we'll end up with arguments.
            Anyway thanks so much for your support and advise.
            I Owe you!

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
              Please try and take this advice...do not let her mom or anyone else "control" your relationship. If you want to be together, be together. Part of the reason I am single now, is my mother..because she didn't like him. Don't let what happened to me, happen to you. You and her both need to stand up for what YOU want..not what everyone else wants. It's your life in the end and you want to be able to look back on it and say you made the right decision and it was all worth it. Live life and never have regrets.
              I wish i can't let her mother to not involved in our relations. even right now our relations a bit shaky. Whenever we talk on the phone while she's at homw, she has to hide from her mother otherwise her mom will keep on asking who she's talking with. Also she afraid to try out. She wont obey her mother whatever it is. She stay with her mother and they are pretty close. sometimesi just feel wanna give up with our relations because i didn't see the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sano View Post
                I think you both need to figure out what you want for yourselves first, then talk to each other and see if those desires match up. If you had problems with her family before you need to make sure she's really in it for you. Going against your family's wishes is hard to do but if you're relationship is strong and supportive enough her family should be able to understand in time. I think you should just take it slow for now and have a long serious talk about your relationship before you make any serious decisions.
                Sometimes i feel we re holding each other and it's strong but there are times we re just weak. She is not dare to voice out to her family what she wants in her life. I would say, her mother and her sisters hold her life and she can't make any decision. I'm going to talk with her again, if she love our relations then she shouldnt dare to face it with me and have our own life.

Comment

Working...
                X