Do you know what I hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know what I hate?

When you and your SO are falling asleep on webcam and you accidently close the window and end the call. And your SO is already asleep and he doesn't notice.

There goes my good night.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Aww, never happened to me..*hugs* sorry that happened to you.

Comment

Aw *hug* Sorry that happened!
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Aww its kind of cute though XD

Comment

ah bummer but, you know, if you're using Skype there's a solution..
          If you to go to tools -> options -> calls -> show advanced options.. and then, both of you tick off "answer incoming calls automatically" + the "start video"-option.
          That way, if either of you notice that you got disconnected during the night, you'll be able to just re-dial and pick up where you left off

Comment

Originally posted by Luisina View Post
            ah bummer but, you know, if you're using Skype there's a solution..
            If you to go to tools -> options -> calls -> show advanced options.. and then, both of you tick off "answer incoming calls automatically" + the "start video"-option.
            That way, if either of you notice that you got disconnected during the night, you'll be able to just re-dial and pick up where you left off
            haha i was juuust about to say that!
            this use to happen to us, or sometimes we would get disconnected
            and then we found the auto answer calls on skype and its awsome!
            it makes everything a lot easier
            <3
            sigpic

Comment

We use AIM and we both have it set up so we accept video chat automatically so I don't have to worry about that.

Sorry!

Comment

I haven't ever slept like that with Mark. We sometimes fall asleep with the phone on..but the last time, I snored...and it was so freakin embarrassing that I haven't suggested it again ;(

Comment

Bummer I haven't had this happen to me. My SO won't fall asleep with me. We did it once over the phone by accident way in the beginning of our relationship and he didn't like it, so we haven't done it since

Comment

One night, I fell asleep and stupid msn crashed and closed the video call. Woke up annoyed at myself and technology =/ I don't like going to bed with out saying our "I love you"s.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I've tried using Skype, but it crashed over an over again and amplified the background noise so much I had to turn the volume wayyyy down... :P We're gonna try again tonight though.

Comment

Aww that stinks! Never happened to me, we don't Skype as often as we talk on the phone, only a matter of time before we start falling asleep on the phone though!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

That happens to me and Scott all the time... I'd do the auto answer, but there are times when I'd rather it not automatically answer.
                          [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

*sniff* I feel your pain! I've done that a couple of times... but usually I just end up falling asleep too lol

Comment

My SO & I have recently started sleeping on Skype. (he wasn't fond of the idea ever, but lately i've been going thru some hard times and it makes me feel better knowin he's there) and I am soooooo glad I read this post! lol The idea of automatic answer is great!! but will it wake up my SO?? He always tells me not to call him if we get disconnected so it doesnt wake him up. (He's all about getting as much sleep as possible).

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X