Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like losing him everyday a little more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like losing him everyday a little more...

My last treat was about my SO being frustrated.
    It seemed he felt a little better yesterday evening but I can just feel something is still no good :-( I cant sleep anymore I worry all the time about what could be wrong or why he is like that now... It feels like I am losing him everyday a bit more. I feel really sad and hurt. He barely message me but he does say he loves me and send snuggles and stuff like this..
    But I need some support or advice of you guys.. I cant stand this alone :-((

Does he have a history of depression or do you think he may have it? It sounds like it to me....
    Have you noticed a huge change in him lately? Like, does he seem distant? Is he sleeping properly? Does he keep himself to himself and not really socialize or go out much any more? Is he quieter than usual when you talk to him?
    Sorry he is still so down the sad thing is with LDR depression is quite common (both me and my SO suffer from it), an LDR puts a lot of stress on a person emotionally and mentally...they definitely aren't for the faint hearted lol

Maybe if it gets worse we can put him in contact with my SO? Seeing as they live in the same (very small) city!? My SO found it really difficult when we first started LDR and was acting like your SO...but he started to see someone about it and he just gradually found it easier. Maybe he can give your SO some advice?

Let me know *hugs* x
    I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
    please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
    It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

Has he just started doing it? Or does he have little bouts with it?

Comment

Originally posted by 8983MilesofLove View Post
        Does he have a history of depression or do you think he may have it? It sounds like it to me....
        Me too.

I've been going through bouts of depression lately, and I find myself sometimes ignoring his calls, or not responding to his texts right away (something I always did because I love hearing from him!) and it's not because I don't WANT to talk to him, but I don't want to bother him with my sour mood... I try to let him understand that, because, I can see how it might look to him, on the other end.

Definitely talk to him and consider the things mentioned in the posts above.

<3 I hope he feels better and you guys figure things out!
        [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

I can relate to this, sometimes I miss my SO too much, and instead of bothering him with miss you-s and love you-s, I cry and feel sad... alone. But all I need is more attention than usual, I don't ask for it becuase my SO feels like he is making me unhappy, that we are far apart. So, send him a nice text, pay a bit more attention to him

Comment

Working...
          X