No announcement yet.

Your SOs parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my boyfriend's parents, and his mother is the nicest person in the world. When they had his going away dinner with his family I was a little overwhelmed. His mother though started telling me that she was an only child and that when she was dating her husband that his family had a party and that she was so overwhelmed by all of them that she went to hide on the stairs of their house.

It was just a really nice feeling that she thought about me and that she understood that it was somewhat overwhelming. During the summer I had to borrow Andrew's car several times and his mother and his father were just so nice about it his mom even extended his auto insurance an extra month so that I could drive it.

They (more his mother than his father) definitely do make me feel like part of the family, when Andrew left for China, she told me that I was welcomed over for dinner any night and that if I ever needed anything to just let her know. I haven't been over there since he left except for when he was home to visit just because it feels kinda weird to me without him but I can definitely tell that they are fond of me

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

How do you feel about your SOs parents?
      I don't know too much about his father but his mother... I have issues with her. ._.

Do you love them or not really care for them?
      I don't love them.. but I wouldn't go so far as to say I don't care about them.

Do they make you feel like part of the family?
      Not really.

First Met Online: May 08
      Became a Couple: 4.11.09
      First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
      Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
      Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

How do you feel about your SOs parents?
        I havent talk or had any communication with them yet... but with my previous ex-bf i always had good relationship, a daughter-mom like... so its coool.. hehe i hope my SO parent also nice ... it would be a sad thing if they can not accept me as their daughter...

I would love and respect them as my parent for sure.. errhh.. more to cultural things i guess... i raised to respect older people.. and yesss i would care with my SO love one!

This i havent know the answer yet... hehe

Comment

How do you feel about your SO's parents?
          (Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the ass later) At this point in time, I think that his mom feels like she's better than me. I feel like they're both arrogant and that their interests conflict with mine.

I want nothing more than for both his parents to love me and enjoy spending time with me... Again, at this point in time I can't honestly say that I care for them. We have not spent much time around each other at all (the fault of both myself and my SO, although we each had our own reasons) so I hope that if something were to come up and we'd be around one another that it would be a pleasant time and we could become closer.

They have a weird family dynamic going on aside from me so I'm not sure... I don't feel like making me feel like part of the family is much of a priority for them. I'm hoping that I can contribute to forming good relationships with each of them.

Comment

How do you feel about your SO's parents?
            They are absolutely amazing His mother is great, I really enjoy talking to her, she is funny and very kind. His father doesn't live with them, so I don't see him too much, but he is also nice to me.

Neither of both, I really didn't spent much time with them, so there isn't strong connection between us yet.

It's too soon for it lol

Comment

Working...
            X