i just cant win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just cant win...

Ok... so... u guys know that feeling that something is wrong with ur SO even though they r far away??? well i got that feeling this morning when i got home from grocery shopping with my mom nd i had an enormously sad feeling all day... i just couldnt shake it! nd i Cyriah was on my mind all day nd i just could tell what was wrong but i felt something was wrong... so, i finally decided to text her (despite what has happened between us previously) nd i got a text back but from her friend telling me that riah is in the hospital nd she overdosed when she got home from schooled!!!! :""((( im still waiting on information... i just cant do this.... despite whats happened between us my heart is STILL in Arizona.... nd its right in her chest......
    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

I'm sorry to hear about this I hope that she is okay.

It's totally understandable that even after going through hard times and breaking up, you still have a lot of feelings for her and care about her well being.

*hugs* my thoughts are with you

Comment

Omg! that's not good! have you heard how she's doing??
      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

no... im texting her friend now.... i just found this out like twenty minutes ago....
        Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

I'm here for you if you want to talk, just so you know!

Comment

Comment

Let us know if you find out anything

Comment

Working...
              X