LDR Holiday Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Holiday Movie

I was just going to make a complainy blog post, but in writing the post, I realized that I didn't really have anything to complain about in that situation (I felt a bit like he and I were talking too much, but realized that I was actually really grateful for being able to talk consistently to each other and that he has stepped up to the plate, in terms of establishing a communication schedule that meets our needs).

Instead, I wanted to share this cute LDR-related holiday movie with you. I saw it on the W Network in Canada. It's made for TV movie romance cheese, but I really liked it (and have described it to my SO and he may now be on a quest to find a way that we could both watch it together). It goes by Christmas in Boston or Instant Message (this was the title in Canada). If you like (super) cheesy, romantic, happy LDR movies, then this is for you (me, too) or...if you like to make fun of those types of movies with your SO, then it also may be for you. Here's a link to the movie description: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497025/

haha I've seen that movie! It was good. I saw it last christmas I think before Jake and I were LDR. I'll have to see if it's on again this year. <3

Comment

Omg I love this movie...I am a huge sappy Christmas movie freak. Thanks for reminding me of this

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check it out

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I too will be checking it out.....Thank you!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I live in Boston! they should have consulted me for this...

Comment

Working...
            X