VVVVVVVVVVENTING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VVVVVVVVVVENTING!

Things haven't exactly gone great this weekend...

As some of you may know, the Spanish Air Traffic Controllers striked yesterday. It just so happens that Andy's mum and dad are in Spain and were suppose to fly home last night.. Well they didn't after the flight was delayed for hours and hours and eventually canceled completely and the airspace was closed. They spent a night in a hotel and are HOPING to get a flight somehow to get home tonight so they'd see Andy before he moves to Finland.

Also there's no knowing if it will affect Andy's flight and if he'll make it here tomorrow.... This is so not what we needed right now lol.

Anyway, just wanted to vent a little, thanks for listening! Let's hope things will sort out ♥

Uh oh. Sorry, Tanja! Sending good luck vibes...
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Oh no! I hope that everything works out! Definitely sending out good luck vibes to you both.
      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
      Made it official: September 17, 2010
      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
      Got married: November 21, 2012
      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I don't blame you for venting! I hope everything works out Tanja Sending good luck vibes also.
        [CENTER]

Comment

Will be fine..

Comment

Im sure it will all be ok! If it was the spanish air controllers hopefully it wont affect the airport Andy flys out from, has he contacted the airport to double check everything?

Good luck sending good vibes your way

Comment

Courage Tanja! I'm sure things will work out
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Good luck! Hope it doesnt affect his trip. Good vibes from me as well =)

Comment

Sending best wishes!

Comment

Believe. (((((hugs)))))
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Even though its a shitty situation - let's think positives so that you can try to relax
                      You don't know for sure if his flight will be delayed - do you know how long they are striking for? It's usually just 24 hours hey?
                      But, worst case scenario, is that it is delayed, and he will be on the plane on his way to you very shortly.
                      Unfortunately, it just sounds like you may have to be extra patient. I know you have been extra patient already, but you are strong and you will have Andy with you very shortly!!! Good luck!!!

But I sorta know how you feel, Adam will be getting on a plane to see he in two hours and we are having terrible rains at the moment, and while it may only delay his flight by a few hours and cause some turbulance (those rural planes are terrible in bad weather), we will be driving back to Albury next weekend to close the distance forever (yay) and all the areas between Brisbane and Albury are flooded and roads are closed

Comment

Aww. Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                        X