Nerdfighter-like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerdfighter-like?

Ok... I don't know how many of you there are out there on this site... But I'm going to post a few songs on here that are from nerdfighters that are/were in nerdfighter-like... reason? I followed the online version of these peoples lives and relationships because I felt they were similar to mine in some ways and these songs and videos are something that I still watch from time to time... I send them to my SO when one of us are having a crappy day and it always makes us smile or laugh...

Mrs. Nerimon - about this song? they met online and started dating and doing their thing through youtube and skype and all that good stuff and this is a cute little song she wrote for him (sadly they are not together anymore, BUT I STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG! LDR for the win!)

Durmstrang Boy - "I fell for a wizard from over seas and now I can't see them whenever I please, but long distance won't always be our routine..."

and this entire band (yes, same girl but different boy and another LDR) has quite a few good LDR songs too!!

ALLCAPS

Thanks a lot, I'll listen right now. I love ALLCAPS!!

Comment

i was a little worried that i was the only one for a minute

Comment

Hurray! Fellow Nerdfighters!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

Originally posted by DemonxOisin View Post
          Hurray! Fellow Nerdfighters!
          woooooo!!!