Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you making Christmas special for your SO this year? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you making Christmas special for your SO this year? :)

So as everyone knows, Christmas is fast approaching
    What I want to know is how is everyone making Christmas special for their SO? Will you be together on Christmas day? Or do you have anything special planned if you can't be with your SO?

My SO and I can't spend Christmas day together, which we both know will be very hard, but we've planned a few things around the holidays to make it easier, such as have a web cam Christmas dinner date, watching a Christmas movie together and even make each other Gingerbread houses! haha

So how can you make Christmas 2010 one to remember?

I don't get to be with Mark either it makes me terribly sad that I have not thought about how to make it a special one yet. Those are good things that you are doing though!

Comment

Although this is our second Christmas together, unfortunately it's the same as last year and we'll be apart again We watch Christmas movies/shows together, I bake for him, we decorate our trees on the same day, etc. Even though we celebrate it apart from each other, we still make an effort to get creative and make the holidays great

Comment

Well, I am growing him a human! :P This is our second Christmas together, first one married. We don't have any money, but our interview for his green card will be over (and I pray this means he's approved), and just being together will be wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
          Well, I am growing him a human! :P
          Hahaha! LOVE your wording!

Comment

by just being there since its our first christmas together, actually shes making it special for me since its my first ever proper christmas ever. ive never really celebrated it properly so this will be my first time

Comment

Well, last Christmas we were talking, but not really together. But this Christmas I'll get to be with him His mom is so cute, shes making all these preparations for me to make sure that I'm happy and comfortable there <3
              Too bad I don't have any money. Hopefully my presence will be enough to make Christmas special for him. Im workin' on a nice gift though.

Comment

This will be our first Christmas together and as a couple, we knew each other last Christmas but we were not dating. I'm not sure how it's going to be special yet but I'm going to do my best to make it a good one together.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I'm going to visit him. It will be the 4th Christmas since we've been together and the second that we'll be together for atleast part of Christmas day. In the past we'd spent it with our family's except last year I had Christmas morning with my family then went to his house for dinner and back to my house for another dinner. Will be doing that again this year. I'm excited to see his family.

Comment

Well, seeing as how he hasn't really had a real Christmas before (his family's not much for holidays) it shouldn't be that hard XD My family goes all out, and he's invited to everything. I'm gonna show him just how awesome Christmas can be!!

Comment

Our first Christmas together we had just begun dating so we didn't do a whole lot together since we were still getting our feet wet in the relationship so to speak. But this year, since it's been so long, I'm really, really, really crossing my fingers that we can mail each other gifts. I never get to send him anything in the mail due to personal reasons but I told him a few days ago how important it is to me that we get the chance to do this and so I'm hoping there's something we can work out. In any case I'll be buying his gift today, just so I'll have it ready

Comment

I am not really creative but I've got my mind set on making him something that I think he's absolutely going to love. If I thought he would stop reading HERE if I asked him to, I would share buuuut...

We will be together (I'm driving up Christmas eve) and it will be our last visit before we CTD!

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post
                          it will be our last visit before we CTD!
                          First of all CONGRATS

Im making christmas special this year by sending him a 12 days of christmas care package.... Basically for the 12 days leading up to christmas he will have a letter to open and a gift then on christmas day he will have his proper pressies, for the days leading up ive got him silly things like he likes golf so i got him chocolate golf balls and for another day a keyring for his fave band Been hard work with the silly overtime ive been doing but i know he will appreciate the effort ive gone through for him

We wont be together so im hoping this will help him feel like im there with him in spirit at least, christmas day ill prob just get to text him throughout the day and get the odd phonecall, but he will make time to have a proper chat with me at some point convenient to us both Cant wait to spend a christmas with him tho.

Comment

Well it will be our 2 year anniversary on Christmas and unfortunately we can't spend it together. But we're going to make the best of it We'll be try to talk as much as possible, but it'll be a little hard with all our families being over. lol. But we'll make it work

Comment

Working...
                            X