You know your So loves you, if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know your So loves you, if...

I've been wanting to do that for a while now, but I always forgot...so here it is:

You know your SO loves you, when...

...he drives to Target to buy you make-up, because you can't buy it in your country

(he seriously does that for me, and he will bring all my beloved make-up when he's coming over. i'm so excited)

So, keep on playing that game and tell me when you know, that he loves you

P.S.: I'm sorry I made a mistake in the header of the thread, it should be when instead of if

You know your SO loves you when he will go out and get you coffee for no reason <3
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

.... when he knows you have had a bad day, so thus he is wearing a ridiculous costume when he comes to pick you up for dinner, then takes you out in public for dinner and drinks in said costume, just to put a smile back on your face

honestly, he looked like the Monopoly Man's son or something and it did make me smile

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

when he flew 500 miles for one day - so he could attend my favorite art festival with me. It was the sweetest thing ever! <3 <3 <3

Comment

You know your SO loves you when he leaves his house at 2am and drives 29 hours to surprise me for our first visit

Comment

When he says he's "going out for a stroll", then walks 3 hours in over 100ºF heat to bring roses, right after moving in, just because.

Comment

Ugh, you all picked just one........

I have like...7 floating through my head so I suppose I will have to come back once I have one nailed down.

Comment

Duh Nikki!

You know your SO loves you when he pushes his move up 6 months giving his friends and family only two months notice that he's moving 460 miles away to be with you, turns down a raise at work when they try to get him to stay and deals with the evil lady at the apartment complex when it comes to breaking his lease...

Comment

You know your SO loves you when he cancels plans with his buddies, just so he can stay home and watch a Golden Girls/Sex and the City marathon with you, even though he hates both shows, just because you're sick

Comment

You know your SO loves you when he rides his motorcycle 2 hours in 0 degrees C to surprise you for sunrise on your birthday!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

when he stays up until 4 am when he has to get up at 6 am just because you needed him

Comment

you know your SO loves you when his parents (who don't speak english at all) start asking when he is going to marry that beautiful american girl hes always talking to... and when he has less than 8 hours a day at home and refuses to go to sleep because he wants to stay up and try to fix your horrible day... and when he saves the paper he wrote "Marry Me" on before you two even made it official because he was completely serious.

AHH! <3 ahaha

Comment

oh i've got another one

...when he never complains about not being able to watch HIS shows on TV because mine are on and he thinks that those are more important to watch (wow, i phrased that really weird haha)

Comment

You know your SO loves you when she plans to go all out for christmas and make it extra special for you because you've never had a proper christmas before

Comment

When you come over all faint and throw up in the drive getting some fresh air and he is not only not grossed out but cleans it up and kisses you afterwards. (Granted I had scrubbed my teeth for 10 minutes!)
                              Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                              X