No announcement yet.

You know your So loves you, if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know your SO loves you when she goes out of her way to help you understand something that you dont get, and spends more then 10 minutes making sure you understand, you know they love you when despite being angry and or super depressed they are able to make you laugh and keep you laughing and when you say thank you for that she says "thats alright, its my job im supposed to do that i want to, because i love you" *Sighs* <3 <3 <3 <3

Comment

You know your SO loves you when he actually enjoys when you sing during musicals (even when you're making up the words...)
      haha

Comment

...he buys you Microsoft points so you can buy the new Halo map-pack and be able to play with him (a little specific...)

...if he calls you EVERY morning on his way to work, knowing you're going to be tired and annoyed, and loving you for it.

...he leaves you notes for when you wake up on Skype and he has to go.
        [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

You know your SO loves you when...

..he tells you that you look beautiful right after you just finished crying.

..he worries about you the moment you go out the front door.

..he says he's going to sneak onto the computer so you can see him even though he shouldn't.

..he texts you on his way to school, saying that he loves you or misses you.

etc, etc.

Comment

when he starts crying before I do the night before one of us leaves to go back home...
            when he nags me to go to the doctor if I'm not feeling well...
            when he stays up well past his bedtime to listen to me when I've had a day from hell...
            when it takes him 13 years to finally break down and admit that he loves you

Comment

When he leaves work and rushes over after hearing you were in a car accident even though it wasn't serious. And then just holds you and tells you to not move at all and just rest your barely bruised leg.
              When he turns off the light and tv and just holds you because you have a bad headache and don't feel well.

Comment

when he just holds you in his arms and no words are needed..... <3

Comment

He finally goes to the jewerly store after 47 years....and buys a diamond!!!!

Great thread~
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I know he love me when he said he will carry me on his back when my boots bite my foot. When he look very worried when u think its fun to hide on corner of street when he went to a shop, i really regret i did that-he was VERY worried! i know he love me when he willing to spent more time hugging me when i was crying because he was leaving back to German, and be the last passenger to get in to the plane.
                    I know he love me when he insist to spare his time to chat or call me while he is at work due to different time zone. And i know he love me when he try hard to kept his words to call me.
                    I know he do love me when he could recall precisely dates, time, places first time we meet, first time we kiss, the bus numbers, all the small details that some guys sometimes cant remember!

Comment

he spends 6 days on a greyhound bus to come and see you.

Comment

You know your SO loves you if he takes a bee sting for you.

He still has it. Poor guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X