change of plans =[

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change of plans =[

I made a post before about how David was going to take a road trip with his friends later this month to see me. But unfortunately he decided it was far too much gas money, and his friend who has the car hasnt even asked for the days off yet so chances are they wouldn't even be able to go anyway.

So as of now I won't be seeing him until the second week in March...=[

Aww what a bummer! I'm sorry to hear that=( Hang in there!

Comment

It'll go fast.
      Don't think of it as months, think of it as weeks. It seems less.

I'm sorry to hear this

Comment

Bummer

Comment

Aw, I'm sorry- It's such a let down when you're excited about a visit that doesn't pan out. My SO and I had briefly talked about getting together over the holidays since he'll be off from work, but we looked at the cost involved in getting him here and there was just no way... even though that plan had never really formed, it was still disappointing to have to scrap it!
          At least you've got March to look forward to, I know it's not as soon as you had hoped but at least you'll be together then Hang in there!
          We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. But the time will go by quickly!!!

Comment

I sure hope so! I'm spoiled as far as being apart because we've never been apart longer than 2 1/2 months in between visits...but I knew this was inevitable so we could save more money in the future. Thanks for the support guys <3

Comment

i hate disappointment like this. I am so sorry!

Comment

I am so sorry, that really sucks! Hope the time passes fast for you!

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                  -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                  X