4 MORE DAYS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 MORE DAYS!

I know sometimes these posts can be really annoying, especially when you are really missing your SO... But I just had to share with all of my LFAD friends! 4 MORE DAYS!!!!

It has been soooo long and he FINALLY is coming in on Friday. He's in for 10 days and I am literally bouncing up and down with excitement right now.

We already have so much planned to do, but I want to do something extra special for the holidays. He loves surprises and I'd love to plan something sexy/fun for him. Any thoughts are more than welcome! PS: We're in Chicago.

TIA!!
    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

These posts never bother me! I'm happy for you, it's always exciting to see your SO. I hope that you guys have a really nice time together

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Congrats!!will be so much fun!;-) Go watch the hawks game1:-P well if only you are a fan of hockey..:-P

p/s and this kind of posts never bother me too...coz i am happy to see happy couples coz it will makes me happy too!

Comment

I don't find them annoying - it's so nice to see people excited and having something to celebrate.

Go kiss at the giant tree in Chicago!

Have a great time!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thank you!! I would totally love to go to a Hawks game.. My SO is a hockey player and the hugest fan! But unfortunately, tickets are nearly impossible to get such last minute. Kind of a downside of them winning the Stanley Cup last year!!!

3 more days, eeeee!! Still thinking!
          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Working...
          X