She finally got a job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She finally got a job!!!

After a year and half out of work, Denise has a job now!!! I'm very happy about that but a little sad too considering i normally talk to her in the morning when she goes to the library and its a change in routine i dont like but i'll get over it. Currently its only a temp job but at some point in January it might turn into a full time job! But even better is this will help us with the visa process because when i finally move down there we will have our own apartment and stuff, but before i move down there she actually told me if she ended up getting full time she would send me money every month until i move with her to help pay my bills, heh her saying that and feeling like we started a new chapter in our lives together and feeling she really truly loves me(i knew that before but since i had this wall around my heart i didnt feel as much) because nobody has ever taken care of me like she has and im so blessed to have her in my life, i started laughing and sobbing at the same time lol ive never done that before but knowing we'll close the distance possibly even sooner and her getting a job, and feeling so loved i just couldnt help it, im so happy! I feel like this is a fresh new start for our lives together and it means so much!!!!

Awww! YAY to happy exciting new chapters!

And yeah a change in routine is always a bit weird but you'll adjust, make a new routine. And LOOK at what your getting in return!

Yayyayyay!
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

YAY Denise!!!
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

That's wonderful Caitlin! Yay for Denise! So exciting to see your future plans moving along.

Comment

that's awesome! I know changes in routines really throw you off don't they? you'll get used to it sure enough =)

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

AW! yay! I'm happy for you both! I want to save money for myself to move, hearing someone else is getting a new job just might give me that little push I need to do the same!
            Again I'm happy for you both
            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

yayyyy! congrats to Denise!!
              I'm sure you'll adjust to the change in routine

Comment

What wonderful news! Congratulations to Denise!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That's really great, a big congrats to Denise!

Comment

Im happy for you ^.^
                    Its nice to hear good news

Comment

Congrats to Denise! Yes change is hard...but the payoff in the longrun will be worth it!!!!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Congrats to Denise. I'm glad things are going well for the two of you!
                        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                        X