X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garr! Frustrated...

Wo. First rant.
    I'm cheesed off.

I have to send Alex's package today for it to get there in time by Christmas Eve..and (something which I can't say because he reads my posts) isn't ready in time and I REALLY wanted to include it in his package...but it looks like it's not going to happen. Grr..nothing ever seems to go my way with stuff like this, I just have naturally bad luck with it I suppose..
    I mean, I guess I could send it when it's together but who knows how much more it'll cost..I'm not sure whether to leave it and just send it afterwards when it's ready, or save it for Valentine's Day.
    Ah, I talked to him about it and he wants it for Valentine's Day..but I really didn't want to wait to give it to him!
    Oh well..
    Bleeeh. I have a short temper right now because I was so excited for it hoping that once something would work out...sigh.
    Thanks..for reading my rage. Haha
    It's technically my fault because I could have started on it sooner...oh well.

Why don't you just send it anyways? A late Christmas present is just as good as one that's on time. And you'd probably feel alot better then waiting for another 2 months to send it.

Comment

Make it a new years present. ^.^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I like the New Year's present idea. It'll probably be easier on you than keeping track of it til February anyway.
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

That's an idea also...I'll consider it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X