No announcement yet.

Are you happy in LDR? Let's share your LDR experience in my THESIS SURVEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i took the survey.. hope could see the result!

Comment

Done !

Comment

Took it, good luck.

Comment

Took it. I enjoyed it and am curious to see the results, please!
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

That was really interesting! As communication across large distances becomes easier, there will be more LDR's throughout the world. I think it's important that people are starting to acknowledge LDRs more and research to see how they differ from other types of relationships

Comment

Completed, I hope you share your results. Also, I hope you realize that on the contact methods you didn't put a none option.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I took the survey. Like others have said in this thread, I'd be interested in seeing the results too.

Comment

I took it and would like to note that you have a typo in one of the questions:
                  Each time when you use Video Call programs like Skype, MSN, YM, how many hours do you actually spend in conversation with your partner?
                  Less than 2 hours 3-4 hours 5-6 hours More than 6 hours

You have no options for between 2 and 3 hours. I think my partner often talk about 2.5 hours (on weekends, at least), so I'll indicate that here.

If you come back to this forum, may I ask why you didn't ask the nationality of the other partner? I felt odd answering all of the questions about including family and friends since there are language barriers involved.

Comment

I took it! Like the others, I'd also be interested in seeing the results

Comment

Yes, I'd be interested in the results

Comment

Working...
                      X