He will be here in less than two hours!!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be here in less than two hours!!! :D

My bf Roland will be here soon! His mom is picking him up from New Orleans and bringing him home! (freshman at his college can't have cars) I'm so excited!!! It's been forever since I've seen his mom and dad! I miss seeing everyone! Except his sister... she's a bitch. lol

Oh my gosh! I don't know whether to wear a dress, or just jeans and a shirt, or what! I'm so confused! But I'm so excited I don't care!!!

yay super excited for you!! be yourself! if a dress isn't something you normally wear i would wear jeans and a shirt
    you want him to think thats my gf i know and miss! not whos this girl you know what i mean <3 yay!
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Thanks! That's a good point! ^^ I'm so excited!!!

Comment

your welcome!! and im excited for you!!
        I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Have a great time!!!!! Wear whatever you feel comfortable in

Comment

Oh my gosh!!! Good luck! It's always super nervous for me, it sounds like you're the same. The day of I go crazy waiting and right before I get awful butterflies in my stomach but the moment you see him is fantastic! Have a great time and good luck!

Comment

aww! yay! that's so great!
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Woo! Right now you're having fun and a great time I bet. Ignore his sister, she's a tool.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yay!!! Have a wonderful time!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

yayy!!!hope you have a great time...i guess by this time your so already there..:-D

Comment

AHHH! He's so great! Hes sitting with me! :3 Thanks for the wishes! I really appreciate it! Oh man, I get almost a month with him!!!

Comment

I'm excited for you both! Have a great time!!!
                        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

That's so exciting! Hope you're having a wonderful time!
                          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Working...
                          X